Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EXRNchain hidden gem?  (Read 697 times)
ICO INVESTOR (OP)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:40:58 AM

nice movement today https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/exrnchain/

https://exrnchain.com/

Roadmap is impresive  Shocked  hidden gem?

EXRNchain: Crosschain gateway to transact between different blockchains.

1. Creating EXRT token that will be paid as a reward to "holders" of EXRN.
This token will be used as fee and\or payment in the finished EXRN gateway.  *DONE*

2. Development phase 1.
Goal: Connect 2 simple chains, without smart contract implementation.

3. Development phase 2.
Goal: Connecting multiple simple chains one-by-one.
(chain1 - EXRN - chain2 - EXRN - chain3).

4. Development phase 3-4.
As before it was all done with our testing accounts, at this point we are going to create smart contract to "trade" using the swaps by the current market prices. Meaning, we'll now need 2 sides to make crosschain transaction.

5. Development phase 5.
Implementing smart contract\dApps connection with EXRNchain gateway.

6. Development phase 6. Alpha release. (Q2 2018)
Release of development to the public and launch of "EXRNchain 0.1"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smserwan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

Yeah absolutely, hidden gem, i'm a 10 mil holder
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

Like everyone of the 7k airdrop participants.
Dumped it for 0.9 ETH a few days ago.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

Like everyone of the 7k airdrop participants.
Dumped it for 0.9 ETH a few days ago.
i still holding my 10M from airdrop sad not able to sold when it was almost 1.6k$ but i will keep this in my wallet for long term who knows end of 2018 this coin would run up again

negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

No, i got some of this tokens, but i instantly dumped them all, no one knows what is really going to happen with this crypto, but we all know that if it is under the top 500, then it is a shit coin. So i do not mind about having them on my wallet or not, of course.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

The fact that nobody really sees the value of it shows it may in fact be a hidden gem Tongue

I'm hodling. Lets see after the updates in the next while

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

It can be a hidden gem before others get noticed about this digital currency. Who knows, more investors will be interested on this coin depending on the efforts of the team. I think listing it on other big crypto exchange markets can also be a game changer for this coin to grow.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

The fact that nobody really sees the value of it shows it may in fact be a hidden gem Tongue

One of the hidden Gem right now is Oyster Pearl PRL. It grows as high as x1000 within 5 weeks so investors are really having good times in Oyster because this is my best coin that made me millionaire.

aaroc90

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

One of the hidden Gem right now is Oyster Pearl PRL. It grows as high as x1000 within 5 weeks so investors are really having good times in Oyster because this is my best coin that made me millionaire.

if those numbers are true then we have already missed the boat. Not such a hidden gem anymore, alot of people are already chatting abut it

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

if those numbers are true then we have already missed the boat. Not such a hidden gem anymore, alot of people are already chatting abut it

Still it is, currently PRL price is about $3.5 but next week it could be doubled or tripled that's why there's a lot of investors are eager to get as many PRL as they can before the explosion.
Please try Oyster Pearl PRL in coinmarketcap.com.

bluesky5555

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:03:03 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 12:11:48 AM by bluesky5555

EXRNchain Project seems to be interesting. Reminds me of BLUE. I know we cannot compare Tokens. More clarity is required to understand the true potential/Value of this technology and also to understand background about DEV Team. According to coinmarketcap.com  there is only 150Million circulating supply / Market Cap around $ 14,986 USD. I’m not sure if that information is correct. Hopefully, Dev team will be able to do some kind of coin burn to give much attractive Token structure. Need bigger exchange like Kucoin.
Only thing which I don’t like is. They are offering 10X more EXRT if we buy EXRN directly from them and also they are suggesting to Hold EXRN.  Wondering who is selling millions of tokens in the market for such a cheap price? If there is only 150M circulating tokens. EXRN should be trading at a much higher price.  Instead, of EXRT if they use EXRN token...Then EXRN will be more valuable. There are lots of new Tokens/Coins coming to the Market. We never know what the true motive is. Hope EXRNchain is truly a hidden Gem and will bring value. Time will tell.  
Franzinatr

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

EXRNchain Project seems to be interesting. Reminds me of BLUE. I know we cannot compare Tokens. More clarity is required to understand the true potential/Value of this technology and also to understand background about DEV Team. According to coinmarketcap.com  there is only 150Million circulating supply / Market Cap around $ 14,986 USD. I’m not sure if that information is correct. Hopefully, Dev team will be able to do some kind of coin burn to give much attractive Token structure. Need bigger exchange like Kucoin.
Only thing which I don’t like is. They are offering 10X more EXRT if we buy EXRN directly from them and also they are suggesting to Hold EXRN.  Wondering who is selling millions of tokens in the market for such a cheap price? If there is only 150M circulating tokens. EXRN should be trading at a much higher price.  Instead, of EXRT if they use EXRN token...Then EXRN will be more valuable. There are lots of new Tokens/Coins coming to the Market. We never know what the true motive is. Hope EXRNchain is truly a hidden Gem and will bring value. Time will tell.  
EXRNchain info in CoinMarketCap is misleading, me and also the EXRN dev already submit a support ticket since over a week ago to fix the wrong inputs of circulating supply and the total/max supply info. The real total supply is 100 billion (0 decimal) and the circulating supply is more than 90 billion (since there's contribution funds left, this was excluded to the 5 billion per developers and there was no token locks, swaps, ICO running, etc... - total of 3 developers of EXRN which will reveal their name and picture (maybe LinkedIn profiles included) when the exrnchain.com site is updated and we'll make a Bitcointalk ANN page of EXRN.

Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

I sold all of my exrn for profit since there are way too many red signs with this one. Could be a scam. For now I will wait for them to provide more information.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

still holding my 10 million coins,i think now the price is almost 1k usd, hope the price will go up more.

Arahara0203

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Thanks for the 50 million tokens from airdrop. Im gonna be a millionaire
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

Thanks for the 50 million tokens from airdrop. Im gonna be a millionaire

how come did you get that huge amount of tokens in the airdrop? Everyone who participated recieve equal amount of tokens which is 10million.

Tekunda

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

Where did you buy your coins at?
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Airdroped. I have same count. And I will hold also. If it will die I nothing lose. But team work and promise some features in close future. For example airdrop EXRT for all EXRN holders
Nekojeeta

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

Looks interesting - thanks
julianAm

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

Airdroped. I have same count. And I will hold also. If it will die I nothing lose. But team work and promise some features in close future. For example airdrop EXRT for all EXRN holders

Thanks for info. I will wait for this airdrop. Are we need to report or will be done snapshot with token holders? How many EXRT will be? Any info?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: