Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coin Will you have your eyes on 2018?  (Read 1008 times)
sudhirratra68

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

There are more than 5000 cryptocurrencies in the world and it is really difficult to recognize the right cryptocurrency to invest. However, the future of cryptocurrency can be predicted by looking at their market cap and many others thing.

Investing in cryptocurrency can be fruitful if we select the right cryptocurrency to invest. That’s why we have to be careful while investing our money in cryptocurrency. We can earn a good amount of money by trading cryptocurrency. On the other hand, there will be huge chance of big loss also.

As for the year 2018, by studying and analyzing the crypto market market Ethereum is a true outlier and it is the only crypto-currency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap in the near future. Ethereum started in 2013 and had 40x growth rate over the last two years.

Apart from Ethereum, Ripple is also in this list. Ripple has been garnering a lot of attention in the cryptocurrency world. Just like other cryptocurrencies, Ripple’s cryptocurrency, XRP also uses the blockchain technology. However, unlike other cryptocurrencies, it is regulated and facilitates fund transfer for banks.

Ripple has seen a surge of 4000% in the first half of 2017. Today, the market cap of Ripple is more than $100 billion. Ripple claims that there were more than $11 billion worth of transactions in the second quarter of 2017. Currently, it is listed on 30 exchanges.

Ripple can process 1500 transactions per second, which is huge as compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoins can handle up to 7 transactions per second. Ripple’s technology is powerful enough to replace international payment systems such as VISA while reducing the cost and allow instant transfers.

A large number of banks from around the world are actively working with Ripple to implement its technology over their payment infrastructure. It makes Ripple trustworthy, and investors find XRP to be a comparatively safer bet as compared to other cryptocurrencies.

Ripple is a good as a long term investment.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

New year greetings and love for everyone, as long as the blockchain technology is so popular, new year may be new cryptosystems, but new year will keep my coins in view -

1) Deep Onion (ONION)
2) Raiblocks (XRB)
3) XP (XP)
4) Ripple (XRP)
5) Ethriam (ETH)
6) Electronium (ETN)
7) Ember (EMB)
Cool Viuli (VIU)
9) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10) DOGE

Have you watched over any 10 coins?

For me ETH, BCH, XRP has more chances to be more popular and can give you profit, especially Eth, you should put more investment on it.  I am not so sure with that other alts you mention, if you like them I think don't put high amount on them.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

My first interest is in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and after this the Ethereum and DOGE are also good to have in the 2018. The new year have bring many changes in this market like i have studied the prices history of these currencies i have checked that these coins are good for now. That's why it is really good to invest in this currencies the current year is lucky for all the crypto market.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

I will always go to BTC which is my first choice in all of coins in crypto world which is the strongest and most trusted coin in all of the coin present and after that i will go to Ethereum which is second high price coin in crypto world and trusted rate is also high as compare to other altcoins. For me these two coins will gain most bright future and will become most famous currency in this year.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

If I look at the latest news then the following list is obtained:
1) ETH.
2) Ripple.
3) ZCash (it made my New Year).
4) Monero.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

New year greetings and love for everyone, as long as the blockchain technology is so popular, new year may be new cryptosystems, but new year will keep my coins in view -

1) Deep Onion (ONION)
2) Raiblocks (XRB)
3) XP (XP)
4) Ripple (XRP)
5) Ethriam (ETH)
6) Electronium (ETN)
7) Ember (EMB)
Cool Viuli (VIU)
9) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10) DOGE

I think the last coins from your list are you just added something, just so it can be explained. From the entire list I liked only ONION, XP, XRP, ETH. All the rest or they will never get any push to increase in demand and price, or absolutely shitkoins as DOGE.

AndreyBelts

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:31:28 AM

1) Deep Onion (ONION)
2) Raiblocks (XRB)
3) XP (XP)
4) Ripple (XRP)
5) Ethriam (ETH)
6) Electronium (ETN)
7) Ember (EMB)
Cool Viuli (VIU)
9) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10) DOGE

May be Bytecoin ? Low price and easy mining coins :-)))
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

I recommend you to take a closer look on this coins(tokens) in 2018:

Sonm, Mooncoin, ELTcoin, Rebellious, BitcoinWhite, Litecoin, IOTA, XEM.

I have arranged them in order of decreasing possible xxx. The first 5 projects will give you a good gain, without any risk. Just check news about every coin and you will understand why.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

1) Deep Onion (ONION)
2) Raiblocks (XRB)
3) XP (XP)
4) Ripple (XRP)
5) Ethriam (ETH)
6) Electronium (ETN)
7) Ember (EMB)
Cool Viuli (VIU)
9) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10) DOGE

If you have that portofolio before its pumped so i think you reach much profit. As i know raiblocks, etherium and ripple are pumped and they still have chance to continue to the moon.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

I recommend you to take a closer look on this coins(tokens) in 2018:

Sonm, Mooncoin, ELTcoin, Rebellious, BitcoinWhite, Litecoin, IOTA, XEM.

I have arranged them in order of decreasing possible xxx. The first 5 projects will give you a good gain, without any risk. Just check news about every coin and you will understand why.
maybe you should add your list of coins, try entering Monetha in your list because Monetha is a pretty good altcoin, the team is very active and the project runs smoothly so Monetha price is creeping up
emma46

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

My eyes will still be on 2 of my favorite coins which are ethereum and litecoins. I mean I have been dealing with all sorts of activities in the cryptocurrency industry, and yet they are the only 2 coins that I am confident about, that they can definitely overthrow bitcoin.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

Why no ethereum in the list...it should be the first coin to watch out for I think in the year 2018...and already in the first few weeks of the January we are seeing the change in this...I think there is more to come in ethereum this year

The-crypto-witch

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

1) Deep Onion (ONION)
2) Raiblocks (XRB)
3) XP (XP)
4) Ripple (XRP)
5) Ethriam (ETH)
6) Electronium (ETN)
7) Ember (EMB)
Cool Viuli (VIU)
9) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10) DOGE

I want to observe the development of DeepOnion. In general, suppose that Ripple will  take the former height and its cost will fly to the moon!  Cheesy
rhyoanime

Activity: 518

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

I think in the year 2018, XRP and ETH will achieve a high achievement. because they see so many new features of them this year.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Kathan

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

I am not sure if 2018 will be the year of the altcoins rather than another btc year, but i watched myself following the trend.
I took 70% of my BTC holdings and put them into ETH, XRP, WAVES and some small % into DCN and LIFE.
DCN had a nice curve recently and LIFE ist just an experiment for me.

I earned a lot with BTC last year and this year i want to experiment with my profit and see if i am able to analyse markets as good as i thought.

But honestly?
You wont do anything wrong putting your money in ETH and XRP for now. =)

Remember that this is what I think and make your own decicions.
Keihell

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

I'm looking at following altcoins as we speak.

- DeepOnion
- TRON
- IOTA
- REQ
- NXT

I have already bought a few of them, but am expecting more of these in the upcoming months.
But still I'm sure everything is booming at the moment, so really cant go wrong there if you ask me.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

I think i will follow NXT and Dent and other coins if they are interesting enough for me i believe i can go a lot higher and can earn a lot of money through altcoins and bitcoin itself.
Squesel

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

check this coin out!

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af

A platform very transparant en Beta already in use!

It is the New IMDB for music concerts ans festivals!

This coin is very well promoted great for the big audience
MasterBTspace

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

Ripple may be a good choice
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

I have my eyes on several coins in 2018, but the one Im expecting most from is my precious Aeternity. Pricewise it already appreciated nicely in the last weeks, but there is a lot more room to grow in 2018. With the mainnet being released I guess only sky is the limit for this coin. It will bring so many great benefits to the crypto space, if the team manages to implement all thats planned for the Aeternity ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: