Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Edit basic verification in bittrex  (Read 143 times)
nipunchathu123 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

I create my bittrex account 3 months ago.I didn't enter my name like in my driving lisence.
eg:driving lisence name-Ahangama vithanage saman kumara
     bittrex acc name-saman vithanage
still i don't do my verifications.will it be a problem to verification.if it is how do i edit  my name

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6183

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

It's impossible to edit your name after sending them I believe otherwise people could abuse the system. It first check on public records, If nothing found, you are obliged to send more details and in your case, that could be problematic yes. If it's possible to attach a message while sending your documents, do it and explain the situation, If not then I recommend contacting the support but don't expect much as the support is slow.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

do you deposited any money in your account?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:33:55 AM

I create my bittrex account 3 months ago.I didn't enter my name like in my driving lisence.
still i don't do my verifications.will it be a problem to verification.if it is how do i edit  my name

I think you will have to do advanced verification. With both sides scanned ID and a selfie. They will verify you but you will probably have to wait few days so they will manually check.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

Same to me i was stuck in verification in bittrex because i put other name that honestly i forgot what name i put and use my own drivers ID but until now my account not approve.. i was lucky that i still didn't send any amount of bitcoin or altcoin. instead i use other trading site..
Like what OmegaStarScream if your old info is not the same as your ID maybe it will not approve..
You can try to make new account instead that same info to your ID. but i don't guaranteed you that its instant verified it takes a long time before you could verify the same as mine that until now my account still not verified just to increase my limit..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
snowblack

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

still i don't do my verifications.will it be a problem to verification.if it is how do i edit  my name
Hi,
I have really hopeful way to quickly verify your account. This is just a little trick.

Step 1: Login to your account in Bittrex. Save information about your account (IP login, Txid of your deposit or withdraw, your balance). Setup 2FA (2-factor) and logout.

Step 2: Login to support, open new ticket about 2FA. Notice to Bittrex that you lost your phone so can't access to account. Request to remove 2FA. Part "2FA issue" select "2FA removal".

Step 3: When the Bittrex system automatically responds, request information about IP, balance ... same step 1, give it to them. The last part they asked for was a photo of your ID (passport) and a selfie picture with id, a hand holding a paper with Bittrex + date . You upload all to  the tickets.

After 2 or 3 days, Bittrex supporter will remove 2FA and verified your account.

Good luck! And pls don't share to Bittrex man Smiley)

P/s: If you see this hopeful way, pls share me some merit ^^

nothing in here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: