Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXT BIG ALTCOIN! AMAZING opportunity (no clickbait - I promise: good reasons)  (Read 85 times)
Enjel (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

SHIFT is going to be the next big coin.

This amazing hidden gem (rank 200-ish on coinmarketcap) is still half asleep, but normally it should be easily top 50 or even top 30 based on its utility.

I had made several altcoin boom predictions recently: Xtrabytes, XSpec, OysterPearl, and they have all made nice profit (Oysters is up almost x10 in a week), and the ONLY ONE which has not come true yet was SHIFT, even though I thought it was by far the highest potential for earning.

*SHIFT is a decentralize-the-web project, and has a working product, making it better than projects like Substratum (no working project yet, not even close - already rank 70???).

*The technology involved with this coin is better than many of those in the top 50, and they already, as I said, have a working project. Literally any day now this thing could go big.

*SHIFT did not have an ICO and so started off small. It has come a long way actually, but is still seriously undervalued for this reason.

*The only weakness of SHIFT is that its marketing is weak, and so day-traders can push the price around without being punished for it. Trust me - you want to get this coin before the marketing hits.

*Actually, the price just had a nice run, and is in the correction phase, but could blast off again at any moment (since market cap is soo low). Don't miss this opportunity.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, obviously, but I'm telling you this is going to be bigger than Substratum for sure (it certainly deserves to be). When it gets introduced to more exchanges, and marketed more, you will regret not buying!

Using crypto to pay for college.
Enjel (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

Also, if you check the SHIFT/BTC charts on Bittrex, notice the following:

*SHIFT has broken out of the resistance that has been its ceiling during the last week.

*It is now moving in an upwards sloping pattern, with a clear bottom.

*Volume has started to increase again in the last few hours, if only slightly.

These are powerful signs.

Using crypto to pay for college.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: