Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:01:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you buy?  (Read 380 times)
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:44:26 AM

somehow from the list you give me more interested in CARDANO (ADA). and I have tried to invest in it, although only a fraction of the funds I have.

smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

Having funds to make only one investment what would you choose over these altcoins?

1. CARDANO(ADA)
2. EOS (EOS)
3. IOTA (MIOTA)
4. TRON (TRX)

Motivations appreciated:)
hi,
Right now cardano has the huge value of profit relatively the Iota and tron also have huge profit in future. Eos also going good.Right now it is cardano. Smiley

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
numeracci (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

Having funds to make only one investment what would you choose over these altcoins?

1. CARDANO(ADA)
2. EOS (EOS)
3. IOTA (MIOTA)
4. TRON (TRX)

Investing on only one coin is too risky, so for me its better to invest it on one great coin that you really believe will exist for so many years. These coins is promising but still you have to study further. Invest on what you think is better, the decision is yours we are just here to give some thoughts.

Thanks, I agree with you and for sure the last decision will be only mine, but you know asking for advice can be good sometimes, just to know what other people think.
I made some little investment on my own and now I'd just like to add another coin to my wallet.
F_ala

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

my portfoios are

Lend
Tron
flixxo

what do you think?
numeracci (OP)

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

my portfoios are

Lend
Tron
flixxo

what do you think?

wrong thread??  Grin Grin
ShariCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

The price of altcoin above has reached the top. It's not suitable for investment now. Maybe I won't buy it. But I'm going to look for other valuable altcoin investments.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

1 EOS
2 IOTA
3 TRON

EOS is really good project.

Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

Tron seems to be on the right track, and if the partnerships Sun has teased recently are as big as he claims, it could see that reflect in Tron's price.
larsson901

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

ETH, NEO, OMG seem to be the safe picks, steadily rising. But we might see a shift back to bitcoin with all the alt coin gains - impossible to tell when.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

ICO has a new coin called BTW ongoing shuan. It will be in the stock market this week. The team keeps itself secret, but project management is really good and relevant. I think you promised the future.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

I will suggest to buy CARDANO(ADA) because Cardano is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source. Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed.And looking at the coin cardano was just 0.11@ before one month and now its trading at 1$ mean almost 10x times rose. So I see that cardano will touch 2$ in next 2-3 months.

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

Depends on the type of investment, either it is for long term or short term.
Although to hold alts for a long time is not a good strategy because it involves high risk but if i want to do so i will choose EOS , It is the best one among these to hold for a long time with a consistent and gradual growth. IOTA also have a gradual growth but don't have that much potential.
ADA and TRX are just following pump and dump, they are profitable to trade on short term or daily basis, their growth is rapid but risky too.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

IOTA will be the one coin I will go all in if I am to buy among the coins above. The demand since last demand has proven the coin to be a reliable and profitable altcoin.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

1. CARDANO(ADA)
2. EOS (EOS)
3. IOTA (MIOTA)
4. TRON (TRX)

Well, i think the project that you mention above have been pumped to increase the price rapidly so its a bit riskier if we decide to buy them again now.
I would prefer to buy a new project in ico rather than above altcoins.
planfox

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

1. CARDANO(ADA)
2. EOS (EOS)
3. IOTA (MIOTA)
4. TRON (TRX)

If we talk only about one of them, then my unambiguous answer is EOS (EOS). I look at the indicators for today and understand that swollen coins such as CARDANO (ADA) or TRON (TRX) do not have a future at all, IOTA (MIOTA) is not yet the best time for investments. Therefore, there is nothing to discuss.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

ADA is a nice choice keep buying on every drop and dont sell untill you make x2 minimum.
also keep an eye on xmr with same strategy. both are nice coins to invest

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

1. CARDANO(ADA)
2. EOS (EOS)
3. IOTA (MIOTA)
4. TRON (TRX)

If I have to choose among this four coins, I will choose TRX. But I will not buy now, the price is pumped. I will wait for the hype to be over or price dip before I buy.
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

I would prefer to buy iota and Eos. I believe eos is very unique and one of a kind. IOTA is most populat tangle coin in the market. Both have room to grow beyond expectations. Cardano isnt that bad too. Tron isnt valuable anyways for me.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

#ETN  and #EDO are going to be huge in few days, within 1st quarter of 2018 as, main product of Electroneum (mobile miner) and EDO's ERC20 token exchange are coming soon.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

IOTA will be the one coin I will go all in if I am to buy among the coins above. The demand since last demand has proven the coin to be a reliable and profitable altcoin.
IOTA be one of the good coins and has good potential, I'm not surprised if there are many who use IOTA coins to be used as an investment to get big profits.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: