Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you buy?  (Read 378 times)
numeracci (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:03:37 AM

Having funds to make only one investment what would you choose over these altcoins?

1. CARDANO(ADA)
2. EOS (EOS)
3. IOTA (MIOTA)
4. TRON (TRX)

Motivations appreciated:)
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:10:00 AM

Having funds to make only one investment what would you choose over these altcoins?

1. CARDANO(ADA)
2. EOS (EOS)
3. IOTA (MIOTA)
4. TRON (TRX)

If i invest only one, I won't invest in these four, I'll invest in an ICO, and next year I'll see the increase in the ICO.

numeracci (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:15:09 AM

1. CARDANO(ADA)
2. EOS (EOS)
3. IOTA (MIOTA)
4. TRON (TRX)

If i invest only one, I won't invest in these four, I'll invest in an ICO, and next year I'll see the increase in the ICO.

ICO's might be surely profitable, but it's not what I am looking for right now.
I'd like to HODL one of these coins for a long term period.
Thanks anyway for the answer.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:15:34 AM

If you say only 1 investment out of the four given options, i.e. Cardano, EOS, IOTA and TRON; then I would certainly go for EOS. Why? Because its creator Dan Larimer has already built 2 very successful products, i.e. Bitshares and Steem blockchain. In short terms you might see some random spikes for the other 3 coins, but for the long term I would choose only EOS.

Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:15:43 AM

SHIFT for sure.

That coin is sleeping right now, and will come roaring to life any time.

I can't believe this thing is rank 200 right now, with such powerful working product (unlike higher ranked coins that are similar).

Actually, I can believe it: they don't focus on marketing...YET! when the they do this thing will come to life. Don't want to miss it.

The other coins you mentioned are just pump/dump, and have already reached most of their full potential. You invest in those, and you get 50% profit from HODLING, and a bit more by trading.

With SHIFT, you are holding the next x10-x50 coin!

Using crypto to pay for college.
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:18:57 AM

If you say only 1 investment out of the four given options, i.e. Cardano, EOS, IOTA and TRON; then I would certainly go for EOS. Why? Because its creator Dan Larimer has already built 2 very successful products, i.e. Bitshares and Steem blockchain. In short terms you might see some random spikes for the other 3 coins, but for the long term I would choose only EOS.

Thanks for sharing your opinion  Wink
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:21:50 AM

SHIFT for sure.

That coin is sleeping right now, and will come roaring to life any time.

I can't believe this thing is rank 200 right now, with such powerful working product (unlike higher ranked coins that are similar).

Actually, I can believe it: they don't focus on marketing...YET! when the they do this thing will come to life. Don't want to miss it.

The other coins you mentioned are just pump/dump, and have already reached most of their full potential. You invest in those, and you get 50% profit from HODLING, and a bit more by trading.

With SHIFT, you are holding the next x10-x50 coin!

Yeah I think as well that SHIFT maybe a great project ,infact I'm already Hodling it.
But I think personally that diversification of investment is needed, cause I am no pro trader and I am basically gambling with my coins !! Smiley
pghmyn

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

The tank by Tron after the live stream...that was a sight to watch.
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:29:04 AM

The tank by Tron after the live stream...that was a sight to watch.

Hmm you mean it was the right time to buy?
Could you explain it better?
f0rzef

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:31:35 AM

For some reason it seems that the list of promising these two coins:
1. IOTA (MIOTA)
2. TRON (TRX)

TRON well recently increased in price.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

From the provided list I think EOS is a great selection. IOTA is also a good choice but I prefer EOS over IOTA or better split b/w two 60/40.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

From the provided list I think EOS is a great selection. IOTA is also a good choice but I prefer EOS over IOTA or better split b/w two 60/40.

I agree with him.
I prefer to diversify it like this or maybe the other way around. I trust IOTA more so I will go 40/60.
Better look at what your instincts tell and you might get it right. This two could both go high and race to the moon.
Better have them both. Dont do it with just one to avoid going zero if ever there will be something wrong that will happen.
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:13:26 AM

IOTA if you want invest, take iota thats coins have potential and good growth. I think IOTA is pretty good. I see for the community is also active, in addition to the price is still stable. Maybe in the future will also start to rise for the price
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:17:21 AM

I agree with him.
I prefer to diversify it like this or maybe the other way around. I trust IOTA more so I will go 40/60.
Better look at what your instincts tell and you might get it right. This two could both go high and race to the moon.
Better have them both. Dont do it with just one to avoid going zero if ever there will be something wrong that will happen.

Thanks both.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

I would choose neither of those 4 but i will choose ripple. Over the last few months, it has gone up to almost 1,400% , and it's showing no signs of slowing. This is the best investment for me.
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

I would choose neither of those 4 but i will choose ripple. Over the last few months, it has gone up to almost 1,400% , and it's showing no signs of slowing. This is the best investment for me.

I like Ripple so much, but not so sure about the price ATM.
Anyway I'm already hodling a little amount of Ripple, so I am trying to diversify.
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

IOTA if you want invest, take iota thats coins have potential and good growth. I think IOTA is pretty good. I see for the community is also active, in addition to the price is still stable. Maybe in the future will also start to rise for the price

Thanks for your advice!
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

If you want to ride a boat and its popularity just buy a tron and hodl it for months or until end of the year I got some info and speculation from some unknown trading experts lol price will go to the moon please take a moment to read this good article about tron https://www.finder.com.au/tron-trx-price-prediction-2018-is-it-too-late-to-buy-tron

Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

If i have money to invest.. my top 3 coin that i should buy are ripple, tron, and IOTA. I think these are a really good coin and will be survive for a long time and the price is stable.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

1. CARDANO(ADA)
2. EOS (EOS)
3. IOTA (MIOTA)
4. TRON (TRX)

Investing on only one coin is too risky, so for me its better to invest it on one great coin that you really believe will exist for so many years. These coins is promising but still you have to study further. Invest on what you think is better, the decision is yours we are just here to give some thoughts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: