Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HAVVEN — Decentralised and asset-backed STABLECOIN  (Read 21077 times)
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

Can you please provide more details about the airdrop? how many coins will be distributed through it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

I put this topic on "watch". Seems like an interesting project. I like the idea of an airdrop in combination with an ICO.
I entered the airdrop have referred it to many friends. I will be holding my airdrop and maybe invest a bit in the ICO. With the limited supply this project has potential price wise.
vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

We have a negative trust 2 member putting out a project "HAVVEN" who will require us to surrender our personal information via KYC to receive an airdrop.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

No crypto currency that is legit would ask you for your passports and ID.  It goes against the very nature of what crypto is about.  This projects should be avoided on principle.

If you guys keep supporting projects that partake in KYC your killing crypto and handing it over to the bankers and thieves.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
vossybiglady

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

We have a negative trust 2 member putting out a project "HAVVEN" who will require us to surrender our personal information via KYC to receive an .

SCAM SCAM SCAM

No crypto currency that is legit would ask you for your passports and ID.  It goes against the very nature of what crypto is about.  This projects should be avoided on principle.

If you guys keep supporting projects that partake in KYC your killing crypto and handing it over to the bankers and thieves.

Yeah I just saw this on their site.  What a shame.  When the large corporations are hacked you know these small projects cannot truly keep our data 100% safe.  Any project that is willing to risk our personal information is either a scam looking for our personal documents or not concerned about data security from the customers perspective. 

I didn't need KYC to buy bitcoin.  I think I will stick with the big boy coins and leave you boys to send in your passports.  Take the FOMO away and think about the risk your taking guys. 

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
daltrich

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

You gotta love a project with the audacity to have a -2 trust and then ask for your KYC during an airdrop.  Very sad for the crypto world if this is supported.  To me if this is supported by our community it is way more damaging than say a facebook banning cryptos. 

Facebook banning cryptos means we are winning.

Us giving our passports for an airdrop (WTF) means we are loosing. 

Ban this project community.  Do not stand for this. 
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

How can you guys promise to protect our data when you receive it if the largest corporations in the world cannot do this?  You playing a very risky game with innocent peoples paperwork.  You know as well as I do you cannot protect it 100% and your leaving us open with large security gaps if we comply. 

Be safe out there.  Many wolves roaming about.

lekhoi

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

how many coins for airdrop distribution?
izzymoon

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

Looks like the scam called Havven is being exposed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2880838

Anyone interested please post your feelings and stand up to the abuse being done to us through the KYC racket.

Please personally ban Havven and lets show the crypto world our data is sensitive and we will not share it.  This will terminate anyone attempting this in the future and will reward projects doing things the right way.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

Ian Balina is backing this project which means all his groupies will try to hoard this ICO. I will stay away from this. He was supportable in the beginning but now he has the pull to get into any pre-sale with no problem especially as an "advisor", because companies know he has a big following so it's a no brainer to bring him on board. All his followers will just jump in after at a higher price for any ICO he shills. Not saying this is a bad project, it looks good. Wish I had heard of it earlier to join the pre-sale, but the ICO price point is not worth it for me. Good luck to the dev team.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Ian Balina is backing this project which means all his groupies will try to hoard this ICO. I will stay away from this. He was supportable in the beginning but now he has the pull to get into any pre-sale with no problem especially as an "advisor", because companies know he has a big following so it's a no brainer to bring him on board. All his followers will just jump in after at a higher price for any ICO he shills. Not saying this is a bad project, it looks good. Wish I had heard of it earlier to join the pre-sale, but the ICO price point is not worth it for me. Good luck to the dev team.

Was looking to invest until I saw that thread.  Yikes.  Better and safer opportunities elsewhere.  Why would they need your documents for an airdrop?  That seems suspect on the surface.  And what project would post with a negative 2 trust.  LOL.  Seems like amateur scammers.  Would be hilarious to watch them try to sell the stolen passports to Al Quada in some desert town in Afghanistan.  We have 100 passports of extreme crypto morons who gave us their actual documents.  Get em while they're hot!!!
StephKram

Activity: 95

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

Looks like the scam called Havven is being exposed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2880838

Anyone interested please post your feelings and stand up to the abuse being done to us through the KYC racket.

Please personally ban Havven and lets show the crypto world our data is sensitive and we will not share it.  This will terminate anyone attempting this in the future and will reward projects doing things the right way.

Its great to see the community members coming together and calling KYC out for what it is.  An information grab on innocent people.  Your not going stop motivated individuals from bypassing your requirements.  So in the end the only ones being hurt are the innocent, honest people of the world.   Any project that is not capable of seeing that will eventually fail due to being unable to see past the obvious.  One roadblock in the project it will be cut and run time with yoru funds AND PASSPORTS!!!

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Havven

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:11:25 AM

Hi guys, Garth here from Havven.
I’m sorry to hear your concerns, that you’re worried about the negative trust of the original post in this thread.

We purchased an account with image posting privileges to post our ANN thread (before BitcoinTalk introduced a feature whereby you could more easily purchase image posting privileges for a newbie account).
It turned out that the profile had already been noted by a mod to have been engaging in bad forum behaviour, and later received a low rating for this after we had purchased it to post the images in the ANN thread.
We apologise for any distrust this created.
Kaiynne

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

Hi guys Kain from Havven here.

I completely understand the concerns around KYC generally and more specifically in this case. I'm personally very concerned about overregulation of crypto. But we also live in a world where raising capital is a regulated activity. We have done everything we could to allow as many people to participate as possible, for example we are not limiting participation to accredited investors. We were initially not planning to process the airdrop through KYC, but there was some concern that spam accounts would flood it and ruin it for everyone. So we decided that ensuring that only individuals would be able to participate was worth the trade-off. Of course I can completely understand why that would mean some people will not want to participate, which is their choice and I complete agree with them if they are unwilling to provide this information.

On a more macro level, our project has been designed as an open source protocol, which means that anyone can participate in the project in an open fashion once the network is launched. Unfortunately you cannot participate in the token sale without providing personal information, but this is the world we live in and we would prefer to enable the creation of a new protocol using crowdfunding than to do nothing or only fund it privately.

Again, everyone has to make their own decisions about whether to participate in the sale or in the network after the network has launched. I am very much an advocate for individual choice and personal autonomy.

sartredd

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:28:16 AM

Could you please explain what you mean by "asset-backed" I don't really get that.
Thanks
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:22:32 AM

We have a negative trust 2 member putting out a project "HAVVEN" who will require us to surrender our personal information via KYC to receive an .

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Yeah I just saw this on their site.  What a shame.  When the large corporations are hacked you know these small projects cannot truly keep our data 100% safe.  Any project that is willing to risk our personal information is either a scam looking for our personal documents or not concerned about data security from the customers perspective. 

I didn't need KYC to buy bitcoin.  I think I will stick with the big boy coins and leave you boys to send in your passports.  Take the FOMO away and think about the risk your taking guys. 

Buy Crypto asset with KYC is for Noobs. I agree, we must make a stand, KYC will killing Crypto slowly. Don't trust anyone, just trust yourself. You all selling our privacy with a "CHEAP TOKENS". What a shame!

pr3fix

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

Someone can answer me exactly. Are they really looking for a document to Airdrop's first release? Or will it search it later for ICO sales? Well this is too much, it never was. Yes, I agree, KYC will kill Crypto, the biggest nonsense ever!!! The crypto loses the trust of many people, it becomes commercial and starts to control it. What a disappointment. Angry
payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

Havven is a great idea, but I need more information about the model and stablecoin.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

Hi guys Kain from Havven here.

I completely understand the concerns around KYC generally and more specifically in this case. I'm personally very concerned about overregulation of crypto. But we also live in a world where raising capital is a regulated activity. We have done everything we could to allow as many people to participate as possible, for example we are not limiting participation to accredited investors. We were initially not planning to process the airdrop through KYC, but there was some concern that spam accounts would flood it and ruin it for everyone. So we decided that ensuring that only individuals would be able to participate was worth the trade-off. Of course I can completely understand why that would mean some people will not want to participate, which is their choice and I complete agree with them if they are unwilling to provide this information.

On a more macro level, our project has been designed as an open source protocol, which means that anyone can participate in the project in an open fashion once the network is launched. Unfortunately you cannot participate in the token sale without providing personal information, but this is the world we live in and we would prefer to enable the creation of a new protocol using crowdfunding than to do nothing or only fund it privately.

Again, everyone has to make their own decisions about whether to participate in the sale or in the network after the network has launched. I am very much an advocate for individual choice and personal autonomy.

I get the point you do not want spam accounts to flood the airdrop. Another project that did an airdrop and an ICO is Peculium and they only did the KYC for the ICO, because of the overregulation of crypto. It worked out fine for them in the end. I suggest you reconsider the KYC for the airdrop. Because of how it is now I will not submit my documents.
Havven

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

I get the point you do not want spam accounts to flood the airdrop. Another project that did an airdrop and an ICO is Peculium and they only did the KYC for the ICO, because of the overregulation of crypto. It worked out fine for them in the end. I suggest you reconsider the KYC for the airdrop. Because of how it is now I will not submit my documents.

Thank you for this feedback, our team is taking another look at the rules around KYC and will make an announcement at www.blog.havven.io if and/or when we decide to make a change.

Havven is a great idea, but I need more information about the model and stablecoin.

If you go to https://havven.io/ there is a wealth of explanatory materials. Also, our blog explains things more casually.

Can you please provide more details about the airdrop? how many coins will be distributed through it?

There's a blog post explaining it in detail at https://blog.havven.io/a-beginners-guide-to-the-havven-airdrop-ee969f83de60

The idea of stable coins for transactions is very interesting, but how will this stability be achieved? As soon as they enter the market, the rate will be immediately destabilized.

There are two tokens, one that stays stable and one whose value shifts. Holders of the collateral token are incentivised to help provide stability.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

Hi guys ! got interested in your project and want to know how to get whitelisted in your project and to take part in your ICO  ?

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: