Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HAVVEN — Decentralised and asset-backed STABLECOIN  (Read 21077 times)
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:35:58 PM

Havven is a great idea, but I need more information about the model and stablecoin.

Havven is a decentralised payment network where users transact directly in a price-stable cryptocurrency. Those who use the stablecoin pay fees to those who collateralise the network, compensating them for the risks of providing collateral and stability. Collateral providers control the money supply, and fees are distributed in proportion with each individual’s stabilisation performance. Thus, Havven rewards suppliers of stability and charges those who demand it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Havven

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:48:15 AM

Hi guys ! got interested in your project and want to know how to get whitelisted in your project and to take part in your ICO  ?
Whitelisting is February 21-27 and the token sale is February 28 - March 6.
pr3fix

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

Thanks havven team for understanding the community, because it turned off the option to send airdrop documents. I hope this is true. I think that's too much and it creates many suspicion..  If that's just the problem, there are many other ways to prevent spam bots, and developers need to know. Many people would never send documents to get something token, and when that time came, people would be very unhappy and desperate. One who wants to buy a token will send a documents. I have a feeling that this will be a huge project.. Good luck! Wink
Havven

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:27:36 AM

Thanks havven team for understanding the community, because it turned off the option to send airdrop documents. I hope this is true. I think that's too much and it creates many suspicion..  If that's just the problem, there are many other ways to prevent spam bots, and developers need to know. Many people would never send documents to get something token, and when that time came, people would be very unhappy and desperate. One who wants to buy a token will send a documents. I have a feeling that this will be a huge project.. Good luck! Wink
Hi, thanks for your feedback. We heard similar views expressed across the community, and decided to implement other protective mechanisms. Thus, we decided to exclude airdrop members from the KYC/AML process. We explained our decision at the following blog post: https://blog.havven.io/airdrop-and-kyc-aml-update-b67dce610916
McDevlin182

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:44:17 AM

I am pretty excited for the upcoming Havven ICO, and for the launch of your platform in March.  I think it is a very worthwhile project, and I look forward to participating in it!
sudhakark

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

Payment networks are those networks which does not exchange any matter around its surroundings, where users sold their property to new buyer. These kinds of systems include credit card networks, the SWIFT network and PayPal. Owners of these networks hold complete control over the value which is connected within the network. Thus, any transactions perform within the network may block or reversed at anytime.

Havven is a decentralized payment where users perform some operations to be stable in cryptocurrency. A person who uses stablecoin will pay fee to those who take loan from the network. If risk happens then they will repay and provide surety and stability. Havven gives rewards to suppliers of strength and they charges for those who demands.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

How are you protecting ico buyers from pre-sale or pre-ico buyers who have large bonuses from dumping tokens at a big profit and causing prices to fall  Huh
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

What this mean: "stablecoin"? price will be fixed for this token? What profit for investor in this way?
This is Australian project?
Havven

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:41:32 AM

How are you protecting ico buyers from pre-sale or pre-ico buyers who have large bonuses from dumping tokens at a big profit and causing prices to fall  Huh
There are incentives to escrow your tokens (i.e. lock up your tokens as collateral).
Havven

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

What this mean: "stablecoin"? price will be fixed for this token? What profit for investor in this way?
Yes, it is Australian.

It uses a dual-token system, in which the stablecoin's value stays the same and the collateral token's value shifts.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:27:19 AM

I get the point you do not want spam accounts to flood the airdrop. Another project that did an airdrop and an ICO is Peculium and they only did the KYC for the ICO, because of the overregulation of crypto. It worked out fine for them in the end. I suggest you reconsider the KYC for the airdrop. Because of how it is now I will not submit my documents.

Thank you for this feedback, our team is taking another look at the rules around KYC and will make an announcement at www.blog.havven.io if and/or when we decide to make a change.

Havven is a great idea, but I need more information about the model and stablecoin.

If you go to https://havven.io/ there is a wealth of explanatory materials. Also, our blog explains things more casually.

Can you please provide more details about the airdrop? how many coins will be distributed through it?

There's a blog post explaining it in detail at https://blog.havven.io/a-beginners-guide-to-the-havven-airdrop-ee969f83de60

The idea of stable coins for transactions is very interesting, but how will this stability be achieved? As soon as they enter the market, the rate will be immediately destabilized.

There are two tokens, one that stays stable and one whose value shifts. Holders of the collateral token are incentivised to help provide stability.

Great PR for listening to the community, it will give the ICO a more secure look. Keep up the good work I will definitely hold my airdrop tokens now.
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

Hey. I think this is a good project. And the token will be regularly used. After reading this thread, I saw that the team, as much as possible, is going to meet the community. This is a good sign.
But I'm not ready to show my documents for participation yet. I'll wait when the token goes to open markets. I think that many hunters will want to sell it. And I hope that I will be in time.
arwanabounty

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:24:40 AM

being in a stable and easy payment network will guarantee a secure transaction. havven project developers do understand very well crypto transactions must be in high rise with users who start a lot of devotees.
hopefully this havven can be successful and useful for the future crypto world.
pircklr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:33:42 AM

How is it possible that a project like this creates such a low hype and discussion?
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:03:04 AM

What do you think guarantees the success of the project in the market? That right guarantees? Perhaps success is not the result of a combination of all factors and conditions for development? And even if they all will develop favorably in favor of the project, even in this case there will be no guarantee.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

Yes, it is Australian.

It uses a dual-token system, in which the stablecoin's value stays the same and the collateral token's value shifts.

I'm curious about how a dual-token system works.... which of the two tokens will then hold value or will be more valuable? would it be the variable token because its btc ratio will be dependent on market movement or will it be the stable one.....? by stable, you mean a fixed rate like a fixed bitcoin/fiat ratio? so which token will be entered at exchanges?
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:32:13 AM
Merited by JENREM (2)

Yes, it is Australian.

I'm curious about how a dual-token system works.... which of the two tokens will then hold value or will be more valuable? would it be the variable token because its btc ratio will be dependent on market movement or will it be the stable one.....? by stable, you mean a fixed rate like a fixed bitcoin/fiat ratio? so which token will be entered at exchanges?
Havven platform uses two token to reduce price volatility and achieve stability.  The token provides the collateral for the platform, nomin tokens,  a stablecoin are issued against the value of the collateral token.  If more people use nomins for everyday transactions the value of havenn tokens will increase due to the high fees generated.
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:31:01 AM

Havven thanks to Jan Ballina has gained wild popularity, in the telegram has already been signed about 100 thousand users (of course, thanks to the airdrop including). The project itself is controversial, in this market is rather risky, I believe.

luluvic

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:10:26 AM

Will Havven be an ERC20 Token forever? Or is it planned to build a own Blockchain at some point?
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

Yes, it is Australian.

Havven platform uses two token to reduce price volatility and achieve stability.  The token provides the collateral for the platform, nomin tokens,  a stablecoin are issued against the value of the collateral token.  If more people use nomins for everyday transactions the value of havenn tokens will increase due to the high fees generated.

are you sure about the high fees? hmm. as far as i know, people will not try to use any platform that uses or generates  high fees. people will surely use the low fees platforms or  networks when making transactions, right?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: