Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:41:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Hodlers! Congratulations!  (Read 271 times)
croptodic (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

Ethereum was the first digital coin I ever bought.

It was back in May last year, and Eth was at $80.
We crossed $1000 today!

What this shows is growth. Exponential growth of a new disruptive technology which is already changing the world!
If you are still sitting on the sidelines and waiting for some kind of authority to tell you what to do, you're just missing out on everything.

This is the biggest redistribution of wealth in the world, happening in front of our eyes right now. I don't see this stopping any time soon.
Everyone should be putting in at least some time to educate themselves about this new tech. Imagine, back in the 90s, if you knew how big the internet was going to be in 10 years. It's the same shit.
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

The Ethereum is going to rise to $2,000 in January, and I think that's the value it deserves, and it's got the Ethereum. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

I hold my ethereum last few years ago and Im very happy because the price of the ethereum now became $1000 and for sure it will continue to increase and possible the price of this coin become $2000 this month or next month.  For sure many people become instant millionare becaude they can earn a lot of profit in ethereum coin.  So better if you buy ethereum now and hold it for few months or few years and for sure you will earn a lot of profit.  We need to support ethereum so it will increase more.  Ethereum coin is one of the most potential coin in crypto world so they have big future.
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

thank you. iam holder ethereum and i still hold ethereum till lambo.. ethereum potential moon $4000 in 2018
that is what my friend say.. and he is predict for ripple las month and now ripple is rank 2 in coinmarketcap
hope the predict ethereum will be success
JackGr

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

I think it's worth celebrating. But in the future, ETH will grow more profitable. Mainly the Ethernet network is being upgraded. The pace of future transactions will be faster and more based on Ethernet applications.
MrBea

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Bitcorns

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

It is indeed a huge milestone!

Passing the 1k mark and staying stable above is huge. If anything a lot of these new investors are going to be coming in and I'm sure most have heard or seen Ethereum on Coinbase before and now they will start to see the huge exponential increases themselves. I really think this year we will finish this next year above 2.5k and the whole crypto space itself is going to boom!

Gathering bitcorns.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

It is indeed a huge milestone!

Passing the 1k mark and staying stable above is huge. If anything a lot of these new investors are going to be coming in and I'm sure most have heard or seen Ethereum on Coinbase before and now they will start to see the huge exponential increases themselves. I really think this year we will finish this next year above 2.5k and the whole crypto space itself is going to boom!
We have reached over $1100 and this is very big news for all of the ethereum holders even we are not seeing pos and hybrid system, This year ethereum will become the best coin. we will see hybrid mode in ethereum platform asap. A lot of people are talking about that.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

I only hold at present half an ethereum but most tokens I own are erc20 tokens which have also appreciated and done the multiples in price, so if I convert them to eth now for example I would have made even bigger gains and some have still x 10 x 50 gains in them. I believe with so many new ICOS coming that ETH will grow nicely and in an organic fashion over the next two years. There is going to be a huge influx of venture and banking capital coming in so ETHEREUM will get it's share.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

Congratulations to you also! Before three months in Oct 2017  ETH was buy @300$. It is right everyone should be in touch with Blockchain technology. Blockchain is going to change life style similarly as Internet.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

you'll never make money by holding an altcoin. you will however make a huge amount of profit if you trade them. you invest a little amount of money and then join their pumps each time they have one and make a big amount of profit, then you use that profit + your initial investment to put in another altcoin that is getting pumped to make a lot more profit there while the first one is getting dumped and does nothing for a long time.

you continue this until you run out of options and come back to the first one when it is taking off again. and the cycle continues....
and that's how you become rich. otherwise you have to invest a million dollar in something and hold it to dump and get a huge profit.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

yes, when the ETH price is $ 400 I buy 30 ETH and now if I sell my ETH then I will get $ 30000

Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

The Ethereum is going to rise to $2,000 in January, and I think that's the value it deserves, and it's got the Ethereum. Grin

First also i want to say congratulations for the success of holder etherium keep their believe into etehrium then now make them end in profit.
However, reach $2000 in this january is quite difficult. Reach $1000 till over the year now i think we need a little longer to reach $2000. Just patient
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

It's great to see Ethereum hit over that $1000 mark and been stable now.
I'm pretty sure this will keep going up in 2018 and $2000-3000 will be easily achieved.
It has been under valued as well as cryptocurrency becoming main stream it's future should be massive.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

Ethereum still have a chance to break a new record price in this year. His first ICO sales were also small. That's also awesome for ETH holder who have gained huge profit from investing this altcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

Ethereum was the first digital coin I ever bought.

It was back in May last year, and Eth was at $80.
We crossed $1000 today!

What this shows is growth. Exponential growth of a new disruptive technology which is already changing the world!
If you are still sitting on the sidelines and waiting for some kind of authority to tell you what to do, you're just missing out on everything.

This is the biggest redistribution of wealth in the world, happening in front of our eyes right now. I don't see this stopping any time soon.
Everyone should be putting in at least some time to educate themselves about this new tech. Imagine, back in the 90s, if you knew how big the internet was going to be in 10 years. It's the same shit.
It is expected for ethereum to grow at that rate since the project is excellent and the niche market is so big that it guarantees profit for both miners and hodlers.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

Congratulation everyone. I agreed that ETH deserves this price since BTC price grow so much. As the market cap grow, we can expect to see ETH price to continue rising.
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

This news is more pleasant not to those who have the etherium in the wallet, but to those who are engaged in the mining of this crypt coin.
squidiot438

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:31:40 AM

I've been holding on ETH for quite some time (3 years) now and I'm very happy to see the results of my patience. How many times did I want to transfer to other faster moving coins, only god knows. But I'm happy to have stayed!  Grin
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

It still have lots of potential to grow since I think the ATH was 0.17 BTC. If it reach that high at the current price of bitcoin, more reasons to celebrate.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

May be! ETH have verry attractive at the momentz! I hope this coin will grown up to $2000 in midde of 2018! Thank
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: