Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump groups?  (Read 93 times)
frumjanet (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:52:06 AM

anyone participate in good pump groups? links?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

This is a legit community, we don't scam people here by participating in jumping groups, I'd tell you what I just told another newbie, get out of here before I slap you with a special dead and wet slimy trout.
These groups you are looking for, are scammers, You would pump while they would be the dumpers. however, I have an organization specially founded to be a place for lowlife beggars, you could participate in bounties and beg for translations, it is a non-profit organization, all you need to do is finding any bounty threads and post your application, then do 10-40 posts every week. (note, now I feel bad, I should've told this to the newbie asking how to participate in signature campaign, lol).

🖤😏
sillypantsparty

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

So many of these groups are out to screw you over. They have lots of people pre-pump and then dump on everyone else. There is a new discord group that uses a randomizer to select the coin so no one can pre-pump. I've been waiting for a group like this for a long time... if you are interested you can check them out here: https://discord.gg/EuTu2dp
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

Well like every one is advising you,just avoid these kinds of groups even if they seem legitimate.Just buy and hold strong coins and you will be very okay

ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

Just be careful getting into these groups.  Sure you can make some money but you can also lose your tail in them as well. 
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

Probably this is the best way to minimize the risk, and a lot of those groups are asking for huge memberships in order to join them, that is expensive, i would not pay $500 for a single membership of a group.
Well like every one is advising you,just avoid these kinds of groups even if they seem legitimate.Just buy and hold strong coins and you will be very okay
With that money + a few more bucks i can easily buy a brand new iPhone X, why would i pay that money to a strange just for giving me fake signals?

No way, i prefer the traditional way, just buy and hold until you make a good profit. And at the moment, a lot of icos are being profitable, maybe all of them.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:09:13 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 11:47:35 PM by muzuca

I recommend this pump group, they look fair and in the last 3 pumps I won some money... 15%-20%... no magic, you need to be smart.

https://discord.gg/uYsVvvK

In the next pump, just watch and then get your conclusions.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
phantomberg

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

Just be careful getting into these groups.  Sure you can make some money but you can also lose your tail in them as well. 

I agree with you! I participated in such groups and this led to the fact that I lost a lot of money. I realized that in these groups only those who make the pump earn.

tinof

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

I do not like this groups, I do not respect this groups. The matter of fact is that this groups most of the time are not even making money to theirs own participants. Be very careful with this groups, because timing is everything when talking about Pump and dump. If you are late - you lose, doesn't matter you were in the group.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: