Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Worldcoin Foundation Announced  (Read 900 times)
WorldCoin (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 07:25:58 PM

The Worldcoin Foundation has been formed to promote, protect and to ensure long-term adoption and sustainability of Worldcoin as a global currency.

In order for Worldcoin to succeed as a currency, we realized it was necessary to have a foundation set up to provide legitimacy to the coin. We aim to provide a voice for the community to the developers and maintainers of Worldcoin, as well as a platform to help disseminate news and information about it.  It will rely on donations to keep running--those funds will be allocated to projects which can help Worldcoin advance as a currency. This will be done in a transparent fashion, with transactions available for all to see.

As Worldcoin is an open-source currency, it is important that everything regarding it be transparent. We will keep the community updated with all things Worldcoin to ensure questions are answered in a timely fashion. The site will be a hub for news and information about Worldcoin as it becomes available.

www.worldcoinfoundation.org

Kujmandosz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 07:28:08 PM

I just have one question. What's up with unocs and the bridge building?

heatgsm

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 07:35:41 PM

The Worldcoin Foundation has been formed to promote, protect and to ensure long-term adoption and sustainability of Worldcoin as a global currency.

In order for Worldcoin to succeed as a currency, we realized it was necessary to have a foundation set up to provide legitimacy to the coin. We aim to provide a voice for the community to the developers and maintainers of Worldcoin, as well as a platform to help disseminate news and information about it.  It will rely on donations to keep running--those funds will be allocated to projects which can help Worldcoin advance as a currency. This will be done in a transparent fashion, with transactions available for all to see.

As Worldcoin is an open-source currency, it is important that everything regarding it be transparent. We will keep the community updated with all things Worldcoin to ensure questions are answered in a timely fashion. The site will be a hub for news and information about Worldcoin as it becomes available.

You are unable to put the latest client on the download link and yet you come up with this !? I bet that it`s just to increase the price ...a lil` bit of dumping coming right up ? too many coins on your hands !?

WorldCoin (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 07:38:17 PM

I just have one question. What's up with unocs and the bridge building?

An announcement will be made when we have more details to give out.
drummerjdb666

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:01:07 PM

hopefully you guys have told Iamatrix to go fuck himself?   Cause if not you are fools!
drummerjdb666

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:01:54 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=267301.0;topicseen
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:23:38 PM

hopefully you guys have told Iamatrix to go fuck himself?   Cause if not you are fools!

Wow, it took 35 minutes for the hate to start.

Much longer than I expected.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:24:43 PM

No hate...just curious, I was a WDC holder but stopped loss some time ago. Sad
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 08:28:51 PM

Worldcoin? Pfff! I will wait for universe coin Grin

sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:31:05 PM

Mr. Drums have gone rogue Sad

sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:32:00 PM

Worldcoin? Pfff! I will wait for universe coin Grin

How about galaxy coin?

I swear I saw that somewhere.

drummerjdb666

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:34:09 AM

Mr. Drums have gone rogue Sad

LoL!  Suman I don't hate you guys.. AT ALL!  But the whole phoenix fiasco has made me seriously doubt the people you guys are following along with.

Nobody wants to be transparent and nobody wants to respond to any of it...  I would think clint25n or justabitoftime  would at least TRY to come up with some sort of response to that PXC thread about iamatrix..  this is becoming more of a joke it seems than unocs "pen testing"  I have to admit though I wish more people would have picked up on worldcoincentral or the ftc ebay style page..  but apparently none of these three coins have enough people supporting them to allow them to take off like some people are thinking or hoping.

fyi..  I wish everything I know was wrong.

nerdcustoms

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:57:28 AM

Drummer, don't make me come find you here in Knoxville Cheesy...j/k.  No really though, if you see my black mustang with the worldcoin logo on the back window, feel free to honk and stop me.  Maybe we can grab some coffee and chat... I'll buy! 

I understand announcements were made and it's really disappointing when things don't happen on schedule.  Hang in there, and don't lose faith Cheesy.  I hope to see you around the worldcoin chat.

See ya,

NerdCustoms

*Image Removed*
Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202142
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:16:55 AM

Definitely still a fan of WDC hope it works out well!
nerdcustoms

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 06:46:22 PM

BitJohn, glad to hear you're still a fan Cheesy. Feel free to drop by IRC (Freenode) #worldcoin or the forum chat and say hello.

*Image Removed*
Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202142
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: