Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:09:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RAPIDCOINSPACE. Anyone know If its a scam?  (Read 89 times)
dalecoin1987 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:17:39 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 08:34:07 AM by dalecoin1987

I recently came across this "Cipher Currency" called Rapidcoinspace, i cant seem to find much information about it. The website www.rapidcoin.space talks about proof of free space (POFS) and has a whole lot of big words to make it seem new and exciting, but im not so sure.

From the website

RapidCoinSpace uses an advanced quantum green algorithm to validate transactions. With the Quantum Cipher Currency Technology you just need free space on your device to be part of the network and mint your own coins. The hybrid quantum algorithm of RCS favors smaller miners by design and accesibility.

A Cipher Currency that uses the unique powerful algorithm called Proof of FREE Space (POFS), which utilizes your unused hard disk drive space (USB,HDD,SD,Servers)instead of your processor or graphics card to mine RCS. Community Minters pre-generate individual chunks of data known as 'RCS quantum hybrid plots or RQHP' which are then saved to disk. This unique individual datas just proofs your Free Space and is never sent to anyone else. Traffic requirements for mining are therefore extremely low and even a grade school can mine their RCS Coins. Just imagine a world with all people have their own RCS in their hands because it is easy to possess it on. Simply Send and Receive anywhere in the world while giving our ecosystem a FREE Space to breath. This is our legacy, to have a better world a FREE Space to move in and live on.

What is everyone's opinion on this, any info you have would be great.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: