Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:50:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Wooden "Shalompie" Pipe - carved by hand in Africa  (Read 1324 times)
Sir Lagsalot (OP)

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

The lion roars!

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:00:16 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2013, 10:17:59 PM by Sir Lagsalot

Here's the thread for hand-carved pipes from South Africa. People were asking about the size, as you can see below by comparison with pen, about 170 mm. long.

I've had one of these pipes for years and they work well. Occasionally you have to remove the tar. Easiest method is to soak it overnight in vodka then blow hot water through it. Pipe cleaners work too.

Here's a top view showing the bowl size:

And underneath, showing the carb:

This is up now in my Bitmit and Coingig webstores. Price is plus shipping, feel free to PM me to work out details of shipping.

J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:49:03 PM

Looks cool. I will definitely order one of these if it is still available, however I might be moving into a new apartment tomorrow so I need to make sure I send it to my current address.
Sir Lagsalot (OP)

The lion roars!

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 05:59:18 PM

OK, I should have stock otherwise I can always get one made at a few days notice.  Smiley

JT33

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:26:51 PM

Hey I am very interested in purchasing one of these  hand carved wooden pipes. Can you please advise me on how I can go about purchasing this product. Thanks J.T.
Deja

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:14:04 AM

I'd be interested in one of these, unfortunately I can't see the price Huh

How much for one including shipping to Thailand ?

Sir Lagsalot (OP)

The lion roars!

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:54:42 PM

Hey guys, excuse my not checking this thread for so long. All this stuff was migrated to my site... but then my webhosting went boom and post office workers started striking, so let things lapse... Post office is still striking over a month later Undecided  so any immediate shipment would have to be courier. Item price is $10, will look up shipping costs via DHL and reply soon.

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:57:39 PM

Hey guys, excuse my not checking this thread for so long. All this stuff was migrated to my site... but then my webhosting went boom and post office workers started striking, so let things lapse... Post office is still striking over a month later Undecided  so any immediate shipment would have to be courier. Will work out costs and reply soon.

The strike has been hitting really hard this time  Undecided

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Sir Lagsalot (OP)

The lion roars!

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:05:25 PM

The strike has been hitting really hard this time  Undecided
Yeah miffman, it's doing real damage to the economy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: