Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claiming bitcoin diamond and superbitcoin easily  (Read 1891 times)
Mr1k

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

Yes, bitpie it's safe but for me was too much of a hassle. First bither then bitpie..somewhere on the way got confused on what I need to do.  Finaly found a wallet that I could use to claim most of the forked coins https://www.excrypts.org/
Easy and fast!

Stay away, its a scam wallet, I got burned for 4k in bitcoin diamonds.
thief

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

It took me a while to figure this out last night.

Download bluestacks emulator for android apps on Windows.

Download bither + bitpie.

Sweep all your bitcoin into another trezor or similar wallet before this step:

1) import your (now empty) seed into bither unnder hdm account recovery https://imgur.com/a/YH1Cq
it then syncs and shows you balance of BCD and SBTC and also BTW (wtf is that?)
2) Simply click get BCD (it then asks you for a bitpie bcd address, I tried sending direct to an exchange but it didn't work
3) send to bitpie, then exchange

cash out.

Same can be done for SBTC.

I cashed mine out last night and made an extra few bitcoins, pretty easily. I came across a dozen scam websites/fake wallets asking for mnemonics and so on before this so figured people could do with an easy solution.

Hope this helps

I wonder if you can help. I'm using the bither on a android emulator for a mac. I've got my btc private keys from my ledger, put them into bither in 'import private keys' but am not getting any balace after clicking 'get forked coins'. is it possible that bither doesn't always work or is there a step I've missed?

PGRES

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

ATTENTION
BITHER IS NOT SAFE ANYMORE
Stay away!
The Wallet lets you claim the less valuable forks but as soon as you introduce your private key the BITCOIN DIAMOND balance is gone.

ALL BITCOIN DIAMOND STOLEN
simongoat

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

I've spend ages trying to get my forked btc coins from my ledger. I tried using bither and bitpie but apparently bither doesn't work if you had a segwit btc address.

Has anyone successfully claimed from a segwit address? If so what method did you use and how did you get the correct keys from the mnemonic code converter. I tried bip44 and bip49. Thanks.

maffiamaes

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:23:18 PM

I've spend ages trying to get my forked btc coins from my ledger. I tried using bither and bitpie but apparently bither doesn't work if you had a segwit btc address.

Has anyone successfully claimed from a segwit address? If so what method did you use and how did you get the correct keys from the mnemonic code converter. I tried bip44 and bip49. Thanks.

Lol the same over here. i used bither and bitpie. I used this tool ( https://www.ledgerwallet.com/support/bip39-standalone.html )to convert my 24 words in private keys of every single bitcoin adress is used. bip 44 or 49 everything works. Then encrypt with 8 numbers. Scan the keys one by one bither without any problem. But i never saw any balance when i wanted to claim them. But when i fill in my adres on this website ( http://www.findmycoins.ninja/ ) i see some balances on some of my btc adresses. So yea strange. Now googling and finding this thread here, so i thought let me post me experience. Now i gonna search more.... if i found a solution i will post or if there is anybody with already a good solution let me know. To be clear i want to send those coins to exchanges.

simongoat

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

Lol the same over here. i used bither and bitpie. I used this tool ( https://www.ledgerwallet.com/support/bip39-standalone.html )to convert my 24 words in private keys of every single bitcoin adress is used. bip 44 or 49 everything works. Then encrypt with 8 numbers. Scan the keys one by one bither without any problem. But i never saw any balance when i wanted to claim them. But when i fill in my adres on this website ( http://www.findmycoins.ninja/ ) i see some balances on some of my btc adresses. So yea strange. Now googling and finding this thread here, so i thought let me post me experience. Now i gonna search more.... if i found a solution i will post or if there is anybody with already a good solution let me know. To be clear i want to send those coins to exchanges.

Thanks for putting the findmycoins tool. It confirms what happened with bither and says I can only claim bch. But I claimed my bch last year. I moved my btc from legacy to segwit (really wish i hadn't bothered) in setp to I guess I need to find the correct segwit addresses.

Let me know how you get on :-)

maffiamaes

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

Thanks for putting the findmycoins tool. It confirms what happened with bither and says I can only claim bch. But I claimed my bch last year. I moved my btc from legacy to segwit (really wish i hadn't bothered) in setp to I guess I need to find the correct segwit addresses.

Did more research tonight, but honestly i still didnt find any solution. its really frustrating. Also i did not found any solution to claim super bitcoin. So yea today i will spend bit more time , but that will be it, i hope some day somebody post a solution hear...
the_crazy88

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

I cliamed my BCD and other coins (BCH, BTG, SBTC, BTF, B2X ...) from my
2fa Elctrum wallet without complicated transactions etc. from the following service:
https://dig.walleting.services/#/aff/g0NlUXlciy4gwkabmMnd
OK it cost a 10% fee but worked great for me and saved a lot of time.
I sold my BCD via bitpie

simongoat

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

Did more research tonight, but honestly i still didnt find any solution. its really frustrating. Also i did not found any solution to claim super bitcoin. So yea today i will spend bit more time , but that will be it, i hope some day somebody post a solution hear...

This article is really helpful. I found a few addresses with coins on them and will try using bither again.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Electrum/comments/7llnll/here_is_how_to_create_segwit_bip49_wallets_and/

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

I was always a supporter of bitcoin diamond because I belive that this fork of bitcoin has it's place into the crypto space. Also I know cedex is making the first exchange build on diamond blockchain so this is another great think for the future of btcd.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
basb87

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

The claiming process can be done anytime in the future right? Because right now I think its not really worth it, considering the low price of bitcoin diamond. But maybe in the future its value will increase. Just want to make sure I can safely postpone the claiming process.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 05:12:56 AM

Giving this a bump because due to BCD rise I am assuming many people here who still hold any bitcoin forked coins want to sweep them and send to an exchange such as Binanace.

Here is the issue I am having. After importing to Bither and clicking "Get BCD", my address shows up but the "Getable BCD is 0".

Its fully sycn'd with the bitcoin network but there is no way to check if its fully synced with the BCD network. Anyone know how to make this process work? Or is there any other online wallet or some app because its a pain downloading the entire block chain.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 06:46:29 AM

Oh you mean claiming bitcoin forks? Few wallets are built to claim forks automatically, sending your bitcoin on PC is risk I don't want to take, put your bitcoin on coinomi or trust wallet any snapshot that occurs will reward you

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:25:45 AM

Oh you mean claiming bitcoin forks? Few wallets are built to claim forks automatically, sending your bitcoin on PC is risk I don't want to take, put your bitcoin on coinomi or trust wallet any snapshot that occurs will reward you

Coinomi unfortuntely doesn't support Bitcoin Diamond, it supports Bitcoin Gold however.

BCD was a pain to claim to tell you the truth. Basically the BCD Pay app wallet doesn't have a feature to claim forked coins, and the apps called Bither and Bitpie which say they have functionality to claim BCD and other forked BTC coins, it doesn't seem to work. No matter what I tried I would keep getting "0 BCD Getable" and same with the other coins. I am assuming it doesn't sync properly to the BCD nodes.

Only thing that worked was that Bitcoin Claimer Python script that you get from Github, was a pain to set up also since you need to install Python. And it was also difficult because you need to find every trans id which you held coins. So for some that can be 20-30 trans id and you need to manually find them and see which are unspent.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Roman1974

Activity: 613
Merit: 551

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:21:06 PM

Coinomi unfortuntely doesn't support Bitcoin Diamond, it supports Bitcoin Gold however.

BCD was a pain to claim to tell you the truth. Basically the BCD Pay app wallet doesn't have a feature to claim forked coins, and the apps called Bither and Bitpie which say they have functionality to claim BCD and other forked BTC coins, it doesn't seem to work. No matter what I tried I would keep getting "0 BCD Getable" and same with the other coins. I am assuming it doesn't sync properly to the BCD nodes.

Only thing that worked was that Bitcoin Claimer Python script that you get from Github, was a pain to set up also since you need to install Python. And it was also difficult because you need to find every trans id which you held coins. So for some that can be 20-30 trans id and you need to manually find them and see which are unspent.

Im here crazy for 2 weeks, dont know what to do.
Some moths ago, i did a test (when btcd was low price) and i think i remember i take the btcd with bither with no problem, all worked ok, so i decide stop,and as i saw worked, do when want sell btcd.
I have some bitcoin paper wallets (with no btcs now, and some with btcs), now that i decided sell btcd cant , i check public key of the paper wallet on btcd blockexplorer and have, i scan private key on bither and when i go to Get Fprk Coins and get BTCD say Getable :0, SBTC same 0
Really im frustrated, cause i dont know what to do, explorer say BTCD in, but bither say no.
Looks sync correct and all ok
deeameea27

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:26:04 PM

You should check if you have bitcoin on addresses when the fork happen, i can't find now the link but was a tutorial to check if a bitcoin address have another coins on it.
Roman1974

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 11:38:21 AM

You should check if you have bitcoin on addresses when the fork happen, i can't find now the link but was a tutorial to check if a bitcoin address have another coins on it.
i check with the public address on bitcoin diamond explorer and i can see that have diamond.
But when i sweep the private key in bither and go to have forks, show as not have, getable say 0
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 06:51:28 PM

I remember lots of tutorials are available for claiming most of the bitcoin forked coins but my question is what we are going to do them?

Because, I checked for few coins and its listed exchange but exchanges were showing like not opening for deposit or withdraw for such forked coins. This was the status of last I checked not sure about bitcoin diamond or superbitcoin. But, the coins which are having deposit or withdraw opened are having very low in BTC prices; it is like no worth for claiming and moving them to exchanges.

After checked few coins its availability on exchange for deposit and withdraw, I stopped completely and started slowly forgetting about forked coins.
Roman1974

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:22:21 PM

I remember lots of tutorials are available for claiming most of the bitcoin forked coins but my question is what we are going to do them?

Because, I checked for few coins and its listed exchange but exchanges were showing like not opening for deposit or withdraw for such forked coins. This was the status of last I checked not sure about bitcoin diamond or superbitcoin. But, the coins which are having deposit or withdraw opened are having very low in BTC prices; it is like no worth for claiming and moving them to exchanges.

After checked few coins its availability on exchange for deposit and withdraw, I stopped completely and started slowly forgetting about forked coins.
Im interesting in take at least the diamond, cause up so much these days, want sell and will buy when go down again Smiley
many turorials but about bither trying and trying as explained and no work
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: