Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:23:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICO for 2018  (Read 192 times)
hotICOlist (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

can you tell us what ICO your planning to join this 2018?
we will try also to join their bounty campaign and to support it we will add it in our ICO Listing website : Hoticolist.com
SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

swissborg,bankera,elastos are good ico's
Upclass

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

I would recommend Nova Token.

Nova Token aims to decentralize the digital Trading card game industry.
They plan on integrating into Nova Blitz which has a working steam game, an android app in beta as well as a iPhone app in beta.

Nova Blitz is a very well made same turn Trading Card Game similar to Heathstone and Magic the Gathering.
The Team and Advisors also have ties with Magic the Gathering (The most successful Trading Card Game)

Personally I prefer coins that I can actually use. As a rule I never invest what I cannot lose.
I am comfortable with NovaToken's ICO

ICO / Coin Details:
www.novablitz.com
https://t.me/novablitzofficial
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

Experty. io Forknowster
The two are ICO projects that just ended in January.
Wepower, tradove
These two are the upcoming ICO projects, and I am very optimistic about them and are ready to participate in their ICO crowdfunding.

BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

I would also recommand Coinvest as one of the greatest projects for this year with a clear vision and developped whitepaper. The ICO mentioned in my signature is giving a big opportunity for investors, which is streamity. Many other active sites for running and upcoming ICOs like ICObench and cryptocompare where you can find projects with good rate.
vikkis

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

Your site is quite interesting .. but please help to understand,
so far, to which principle do you select ICO campaigns for your listing?
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

we will try also to join their bounty campaign and to support it we will add it in our ICO Listing website : Hoticolist.com

I have planned to invest on envion because I really like the project and it's potential in the long-run. However, I wasn't able to invest because KYC is required. So, I guess I'll just wait for it on the market. Actually, there's a lot of good ICOs out there. You just need to do your own research before investing. Check if the coin or token has a good potential in the long-run, if it has a good market, if the team is credible and active, marketing is also needed for a coin to grow more.
BitProNews

Activity: 376

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:17:43 PM

The total funds collected in 2017 equaled around $6.9 billion from ICOs. Starting 2018 with a great wave of ICOs despite the ban on initial coin offerings in certain countries (China, South Korea), and the need to perform KYC (Know Your Customer) verification procedures, some ICO projects have established mandatory preregistration, limitations on the minimum and maximum amount of tokens purchased...
2018 may well qualify as the year of the ICO. The first quarter of 2018 has been extraordinarily successful from the standpoint of collection of funds. Based on preliminary assessments, it can be said that more than $7.4 billion has already been collected, which is more than during all of 2017, and this despite a threefold fall in the entire cryptocurrency market over the first quarter.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

The 2018 ICO project is even more numerous. At the same time, the risk of investing in ICOs is even greater in 2018. We do not think that 2018 ICOs can make money because many scam ICOs in 2018.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

The 2018 ICO project is even more numerous. At the same time, the risk of investing in ICOs is even greater in 2018. We do not think that 2018 ICOs can make money because many scam ICOs in 2018.
I agree with what you say. there are so many ICO scams in 2018. need to be more thorough to follow a really good ICO and good prospects in the future.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

Here is the first Arbitrage exchange and they begin presale soon. What are your thoughts? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831
santino11

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

There are many iCO that is really good to invest with. i have some list on my own.

CONTRACTVAULT
UCHIT
ALL.ME
WORLDEX
METAMORPH
DEEP AERO

this is few on my list. better check it out!
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

I've planning participate in ICO from this list: Cardstack, Alphapoint, atonomi, mainframe(airdrop). I think that is good choice.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

I would invest here   WORLD WIFI ICO   The project has received super ICO ratings. Ico is almost sold out

Get the last tokens today         https://en.worldwifi.io/  

rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:56:39 AM

I would recommend Productivist ICO. Productivist has built partnerships with DDEX and Bancor network. The PROD will be listed and tradable right after the ICO.
borjois56

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:12:02 AM

now many ico coins, hunters also many prizes, in my opinion, ico and bounty the nice year 2018 is datecoin, its many telegram members, i think datecoin will be a success

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

iam recomended worldex new exchanger with good platform
i think can succes in ico selling, and much trader can trade in worldex

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█