Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:45:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ledger DGB wallet shows unconfirmed TX which can not be found  (Read 97 times)
fgenmining (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 09:49:58 AM by fgenmining

Hi,

I tried to transfer DGB from Ledger to Bittrex, using "Custom fees (satoshi per byte)". Everything looked ok, apart from the fact that my transaction is still unconfirmed on Ledger app and that I can not find the transaction on digiexplorer when I click on the magnifying glass in Ledger app.
Afterwards I tried to transfer from Ledger to bittrex again, using "High fees (fast transaction)". The same problem as for the first transaction...

Furthermore, when I click the refresh button multiple times, Ledger app sometimes loads the unconfiremed transactions, sometimes it does not?!

Are those coins lost now?? Can anyone help me pelase?

Thanks, br
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

1) This is not a scamcoin Support forum.
2) This is not a Ledger Support forum.
3) Contact Ledger Support.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
fgenmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

First of all thank you for your quick and professional response niki. It is always a pleasure if a long time member helps a newbie out with his knowledge, his experience and expresses it in a in a kind way Smiley

Back to the topic. This is a Bitcoin Forum or am i wrong ? And its all about the bitcoin itself and everything which has to do with it...

I asked a normal question. Maybe some of the members here have or had the same problem and maybe have a solution for it or need one too. I already contacted the support but havent received an answer yet.   

Kind Regards
fgmining
ChilliWinter

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

First of all thank you for your quick and professional response niki. It is always a pleasure if a long time member helps a newbie out with his knowledge, his experience and expresses it in a in a kind way Smiley

Back to the topic. This is a Bitcoin Forum or am i wrong ? And its all about the bitcoin itself and everything which has to do with it...

I asked a normal question. Maybe some of the members here have or had the same problem and maybe have a solution for it or need one too. I already contacted the support but havent received an answer yet.   

Kind Regards
fgmining

hey fgmining, let us know if it has been solved. I'm curious to know.
Thanks

Cloakcoin, Blocknet and Syscoin supporter
fgenmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:43:49 PM

Hi,

unfortunately this issue has not been resolved! The exact issue, can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg27649626#msg27649626
It seems as if Ledger has had some issues on their servers, and did not post the rtansactions to the blockchain. I'v contacted Ledger support, including sending them the log files which clearly states, that the DataBase coul not remove the tx, but by now, I did only get a standard support response. I'll update you, in case there might be any news!

Thanks, br
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

Furthermore, when I click the refresh button multiple times, Ledger app sometimes loads the unconfiremed transactions, sometimes it does not?!

Do not worry, i had the same issue a few days before with my ledger when i tried to send some bitcoins.

That is normal if the network is currenty congested, and sometimes ledger has some issues on their platforms.

If you do not like how it is going or if you are feeling unsafe about it, you can export your private key by just getting it from the software (the manager)

Or just use your 24 words and export it to a Digibyte friendly wallet, they are not lost, they are just in the blockchain, only that you probably sent it with a low fee.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

fgenmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

Do not worry, i had the same issue a few days before with my ledger when i tried to send some bitcoins.

That is normal if the network is currenty congested, and sometimes ledger has some issues on their platforms.

If you do not like how it is going or if you are feeling unsafe about it, you can export your private key by just getting it from the software (the manager)

Or just use your 24 words and export it to a Digibyte friendly wallet, they are not lost, they are just in the blockchain, only that you probably sent it with a low fee.

Hi,

It seems as if the issue got resolved, and if ledger removed the failed entries from their database by hand in the last few hours, as the ledger app is showing the correct value now and the log file does not state an, errors on trying to remove the tx from db Smiley

Thanks, br
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: