Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Primedice Strategy ..?  (Read 656 times)
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

I agree primedice is really a good gambling site though in my experience I haven't receive any significant amount but I enjoy playing it so far. With regards to strategy I don't think there's really a way or secret in winning to a gambling site I still believe that gambling has something to do with luck and no technique can ever help you to won  higher prizes, gambling is not made for profit generation and we must understand that
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

I agree primedice is really a good gambling site though in my experience I haven't receive any significant amount but I enjoy playing it so far. With regards to strategy I don't think there's really a way or secret in winning to a gambling site I still believe that gambling has something to do with luck and no technique can ever help you to won  higher prizes, gambling is not made for profit generation and we must understand that
No actual strategy just pure luck and a good mindset to control your greediness, most of the time gambling house let us win for us to think that we already got a good strategy to use, not realizing that it is their own strategy to keep us playing, then red streak will begin to show up and make us aggressive to win back and chase those loses until we finally realized that we are already down, so better to be well aware and keep your self away from any strategy, remember that gambling is a game of luck and chances.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

Basically if you are new, the best strategy is called the reverse martingale.

Most people basically bet double whenever they get a loss so they can win back their original loss and break-even.

However people usually never do it the opposite.

Basically whenever you get a win what you do is you double your next bet, you will most likely lose each time but eventually you will get 10x winners in a row which should yield nice profit.

What if you don't get 10X wins in a row before you finish your bankroll?

I don't think any difference between normal martingale and in your reverse method both are almost got same chances of losing your money.

If you keep doubling your money when you win then surely one time you get a loss and finally you will lose all your winnings.
battzSHOT

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:15:28 AM

https://satoshibox.com/yhwmnttptby8i6fahw3nxgxv

Buy my strategy and continuously win 1% of all you BTC no lose
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: