Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron cryptocurrency  (Read 555 times)
nismotuned

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

I read this morning that trx is in a little bit of hot water as the whitepaper appears to plagiarise from filecoin and IFPS, appaently Justin Sun's reply was that the white paper was translated from chinese by volunteers and they missed very important details, when you check the website they have removed both english AND chinese versions of the whitepaper, you can read about it in this link

http://www.trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:14:28 PM

I read this morning that trx is in a little bit of hot water as the whitepaper appears to plagiarise from filecoin and IFPS, appaently Justin Sun's reply was that the white paper was translated from chinese by volunteers and they missed very important details, when you check the website they have removed both english AND chinese versions of the whitepaper, you can read about it in this link

Oh! come on that FUD is already answer by the CEO of the TRX. Is there any other FUD or just this all day?
nismotuned

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

Oh! come on that FUD is already answer by the CEO of the TRX. Is there any other FUD or just this all day?

I really want to invest in it, im not trying to create FUD or anything just thought id put it up here when i read about it so that people know, apologies if it came out that way, just making sure it was posted, people can take what they want from it when they do their own research

Mary_Swift

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

Can someone tell me a little bit information about this cryptocurrency? Which main advantages do this crypto have and why should I invest in it?
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

Oh really? Thats worrysome. There is a lot of fud around this project. Hopefully all of the fud turns out not to be true. Im pleased with the performance of TRON so far. I will just hold on to the coins I got and keep on monitoring the development. Hopefully it turns out great for the investors.
nismotuned

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:15:17 PM

Oh really? Thats worrysome. There is a lot of fud around this project. Hopefully all of the fud turns out not to be true. Im pleased with the performance of TRON so far. I will just hold on to the coins I got and keep on monitoring the development. Hopefully it turns out great for the investors.

well it could just be unwarrented FUD created about this coin, you have to decide yourself which it is, i did at first think the dive was due to this being released but then i realised it was coinmarketcaps price correction once the korean exchanges were excluded from it.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

My 25% of total investment are in TRON (TRX) I'm holding it tight until $2 atleast. It's good project with lots of partners. Hopefully it will reach .5$ by the end of this month.
AllthewayUUppp

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

This coin shouldn't even been over hyped in the first place. It will now fade to nothing.

LOL. are you ok? All coins needs a correction and right now TRX is on his correction. I suggest you don't buy it just watch TRX until it hits $50. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: