Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron cryptocurrency  (Read 559 times)
jasonphilips (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

Why is everyone going nuts over this currency TRON(TRX). Is it a good time to invest in it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nismotuned

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

Why is everyone going nuts over this currency TRON(TRX). Is it a good time to invest in it?

Iv'e been trying to get my hands on some trx for the past few days but Binance has stopped new registrations for the moment, since then ive looked at it some more and seen some threads claiming it's a scam, im not 100% on this but i would definitelydo some more research on it before you buy, i really hope it isn't becauce the growth looks incredible

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

Iv'e been trying to get my hands on some trx for the past few days but Binance has stopped new registrations for the moment, since then ive looked at it some more and seen some threads claiming it's a scam, im not 100% on this but i would definitelydo some more research on it before you buy, i really hope it isn't becauce the growth looks incredible

It is also trading on Binance (but the registrations are closed there as well). Tron (TRX) is very hyped at the moment and I think it will correct down to $0.15. There's still money to be made but you need to be patient, for sure it won't explode and reach new ATH this month.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

trx was never a scam but it got deviated from main stream due to few faulty reasons like lite coin creator , trx creater has questioned the litecoin creator regarding the selling of all his stakes in the litecoin project and that creater of litecoin has created some fud that trx is  a scam project and trx creater already sold all stakes of his
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:39:44 PM

Right now TRON is very hyped, but I don't think it's a good time to invest at all.
I just read a reddit post about that their devs sold 6B tokens - nearly 10% of the circulating supply and worth a billion dollar. It nay be fake, but if it came true, TRON will be dumped very fast.

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

I think trx will be doing good in this month, there are rumor tht trx is going to cooperate with big company, but the news still unknown and this rumors has increased the price very high, so I think this coin got a good potential to grow in the future
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

I dont think so.. there has been a lot of hype over Tron and that is why a lot of people are a little bit scared about what is going to happen in a few days from now.

if it keeps going up, it is only because of speculation and because of what other people are thinking about it.

But for me, there is not any reasons of why it should be going up again, the price has already did more than x40 since it got listed on the major exchanges.

it is not because i do not like tron, of course that i like it, but it has increased a lot.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

It's owner is very active on the advertisement and progress of Tron so everyone has been updated on what's happening to their investment and on what are potential partners of Tron in the future. And I did bough some TRN while it was on negative price and now it's starting to pump again, if you want to invest it's either you'll wait for it's price to go lower again or invest if you don't want to buy it at higher price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:58:32 PM
Merited by drumingspz (3)

I do not really understand this whole hype around. Perhaps in the short term it can be earned, but I do not see long-term perspectives.

pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:02:03 AM

I was amazed with its move up very rapidly this time. Its crazy move.
Bu i dont think now its time to invest on it. I think you have been a bit late. Wait for correction first.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:08:11 AM

I bought a small amount of TRON today with Binance exchange... I want to hold them for some months and see if it will continue the growth....
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:11:39 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 09:37:14 PM by tomahawk9

Because it is getting hyped in every cryptocurrency forum. That's how the trend in the altcoin market works, people pick an altcoin (in this case, TRON) to shill for a couple of weeks, and all of a sudden it gets a good pump thanks to questionable news that resemble a marketing campaign, FOMO money, and investors pouring millions of dollars expecting for a return of investment in the long-term.

Honestly, TRON is overvalued, it's a "cryptocurrency" with no actual product since 2015. But given how the market has been completely irrational for the past few weeks, it could be a good invesment since altcoins keep going up, just be ready when the dump begins.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:28:35 AM

The ability to transact anywhere makes TRON attractive to investors. TRX is the coin used for exchanges in this digital ecosystem and eases international transactions. This can be particularly important for digital content creators who can find themselves shut out of a country entirely if they are not able to transact in the local currency.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
jahbless542

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:39:52 AM

It is also trading on Binance (but the registrations are closed there as well). Tron (TRX) is very hyped at the moment and I think it will correct down to $0.15. There's still money to be made but you need to be patient, for sure it won't explode and reach new ATH this month.

If you want to bypass closed registrations:
https://launchpad.binance.com/register.html

if you would like to give me up as referral: 19736952
enes2

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

It it because of hyped. I can not make out where TRX will go. For this reason I just use TRX for my daily trade, not a long term investment.

SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:55:44 AM

I think its super hyped at the moment. Let it goes down before investing in it.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:03:45 AM

do your reasearh but dont take too long cause soon tron will increasing again. tron is incredible project with many big company support it. i still waiting for more annoucement about big partnership of this project

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:21:15 AM

many people say TRX is a good coin, TRX team is very hard working for the project schedule they build. many updates for TRx in this month. and it shows very good progress. so now the price is down. and this is the right time for investment
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:12:21 AM

I do not really understand this whole hype around. Perhaps in the short term it can be earned, but I do not see long-term perspectives.

Absolutely agree with you! It's just an empty hype, in my opinion???
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:39:42 AM

The best is to do your own research before investing in it. As for me, I trust the team that's why I invested my money in it. It's also worth less than 20 cents at the moment, so I think it's very worth it. Especially since it is a top 10 crypto currency which means it has lots of potential to grow more than now. But still, do your own research before investing!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: