Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:32:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most centralized coins?  (Read 287 times)
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

What are the most centralized coins in the crypto world? Is there a list or something like that? Would be very interesting to know... Do you know one?

If i dont get wrong information from the post on this forum, i know 1 centralized altcoin and this early year it become very high percentage of moving up in value. That is ripple. Ripple make steady move this beginning month. I dont know how centralized altcoin become popular? Just curious.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

No doubt that it would be XRP because some that backed by this crypto coin is banksters and I think there is something to be done because if this coin keeps on increasing because of nature as a centralized coin then I think it will overcome many decentralized coin in terms of market cap. Hope bitcoin overcomes this one to remain its position of th top coun in terms of its market cap.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

if i am not wrong that Xrp is the most centralized coin at the first time all coin are holded by ripple laboratory

and they make airdrop to people .
Aryan55

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

ripple is centralized coin , and its stable that i dont like
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

In my opinion, centralized coins are those that are non-mineable.
I've searched the net and I found that among them the following are : NuBits BanxShares Fuelcoin Stellar Counterparty NXT Bitshares.
I am not sure if all of them still exist today. Ripple is one of them and probably the new one announced in Venezuela the Pedro.
If you can't mine them, that means that the profit goes to the initial owners.
In example, Ripple was made by Ripple Labs Inc.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

After switching to Proof-of-Stake, Ethereum can become more centralized than it is now, because large investors will collect large amounts of ETH to have a big weight in the network.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

XRP most centralized coin being manipulated by the bankers,getting ready to take over BTC's position to destroy our decentralized community,will these bankers win?
This is why i dont really support XRP for the long run,making profits from it for short trade is a good move but not holding this coin for long.

ycoin123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

XRP - centralized, 100% premined, the banksters coin - they sell something they invented out of thin air to accumulate cryptocurrencies.
Thankful to you for your Info.What's the Definition of Centralized Coins.? Can you Please brief
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

XRP - centralized, 100% premined, the banksters coin - they sell something they invented out of thin air to accumulate cryptocurrencies.
XRP is centralized coins but I make a lot of profit from my holding. I use and save xrp in exchanger not in my wallet. I prefer use exchanger to keep not too big coins.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

The most known as centralized coins are ripple and stellar, but for me the most centralized of all is Bitcoin. Most people think that is not but when they check how the miners work today, bitcoin is the most centralized of all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

It's definitely Ripple, 55 out of 99 billion are in the hands of the company...
hah, sounds a little speculative

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

When you say Centralized? what does it mean? What is the difference between Decentralized and centralized anyway? In my opinion most coin and crypto I have encountered were centralized. Does Centralized mean those none mineable coins? Forwhat reason they were centralized anyway?

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

When you say Centralized? what does it mean? What is the difference between Decentralized and centralized anyway? In my opinion most coin and crypto I have encountered were centralized. Does Centralized mean those none mineable coins? Forwhat reason they were centralized anyway?
I think meaning an existance of headquarters somewhere.

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

I can disagree XRP is one of the worst investment i have done,not knowing this coin can destroy BTC's market,i am greatful that coinbase didnt list this centralized coin.

SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

the most centralized coin is ripple this is basicly a bankers coin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: