Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most centralized coins?  (Read 287 times)
zenman0 (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

What are the most centralized coins in the crypto world? Is there a list or something like that? Would be very interesting to know... Do you know one?
pizzacrypto

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

XRP - centralized, 100% premined, the banksters coin - they sell something they invented out of thin air to accumulate cryptocurrencies.
-analysts-

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

XRP - centralized, 100% premined, the banksters coin - they sell something they invented out of thin air to accumulate cryptocurrencies.

Interesting point of view... Hard to disagree Cheesy
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

most of the top 20 that were icos

zenman0 (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

You mean top 20 market cap coins? Is it really so bad? I mean, what purpose have these cryptos, if not decentralization. Speed and fees are easy to fix, but decentralization not.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

What do you mean by a centralized coin? For me, the cryptocurrency is synonymous with decentralization. I think such coins do not exist in nature.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

I agree, by technology XRP is 100% centralised. By community, I think BTC is centralised. I mean most of btc is concentrated in a couple of hands. You can see it when big corrections are take place.

nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

What are the most centralized coins in the crypto world? Is there a list or something like that? Would be very interesting to know... Do you know one?
I dont know if there is a list of centralized cryptocurrencies google can help you with that. the only centralized coin that i know are Stellar lumens XLM and ripple XRP and both are controlled by the company that created them. and both of these coin are almost the same because the one who created stellar lumens is a co-founder of ripple. there are some misunderstanding so created his own.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

XRP is the most concentrated of the top 10 tokens, but it also addresses the trust issue between Banks.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

You mean top 20 market cap coins? Is it really so bad? I mean, what purpose have these cryptos, if not decentralization. Speed and fees are easy to fix, but decentralization not.

whenever anyone says "top" something they mean in the market capitalization ranking. and yes it is really that bad.
the purpose of them are simply to make more money and become rich. what else would it be? it is a very simple way of making a shitload of money if you are a simple programmer. you don't even have to be a good one!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

Most of the ethereum based tokens are centralised but indirectly.
Other than those XRP is the most centralised coin without a doubt. All the coins are completely Pre-mined in some way it is created out of thin air. Full governance is by ripple team itself with centralised nodes to validate their own transactions. This is like bidding on a thing which doesn't even exist in your hands.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

I think Ripple is the most centralized coin but I dont care as long as it is profitable for me.
kulas01

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

I think Ripple is the most centralized coin but I dont care as long as it is profitable for me.
Haha right. Its what most people think. But we are making the banks super rich and they are laughing with billions while we are earning few hundreds.
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

Well some may even say that bitcoin is kind of centralised if you're talking about ownership and how spread out it is... i have read that up to 40% is controlled by just 1000 people and not to mention the capitalisation that goes on with the mining, so it really depends how you look at it and how you want stretch the definition of centralised or decentralised but arguably Ripple is the number 1 centralised coin right now.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

Haha right. Its what most people think. But we are making the banks super rich and they are laughing with billions while we are earning few hundreds.

"profit" is what majority of the people who have ever invested in any of the altcoins ever care about. and things only get worse as we go on because the more scammy altcoins are created, people are giving up on altcoins in general and only care about the profit.

and centralized coins with banks with lots of money behind them will benefit from this because they pump no matter what and people invest in those.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

XRP most centralized coin being manipulated by the bankers,getting ready to take over BTC's position to destroy our decentralized community,will these bankers win?

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

I think the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap are the most concentrated in the crypto market. There are potential co-workers who will have plenty of time to focus on them to pump coin prices up.
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

Ripple the bigest centralized one

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
Oaak

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

It's definitely Ripple, 55 out of 99 billion are in the hands of the company...
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

Ripple is the most famous centralized coin. However, I think there are other coins, where developers intentionally left more than 51% of coins for management. However, any coin can become centralized if whales, with a total capital of more than 50% of the coins, conspire with each other.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: