Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal  (Read 1387 times)
MasterSplinter

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 07:52:02 AM

I am pretty sure you can use a green dot prepaid debit card.
tacoman71

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 06:15:13 PM

The whole point of verification is so they can have your details, BRO.
That's exactly what I was trying to say.

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
lepko

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 06:43:56 PM

For most countries you could just buy a pre-paid card and link it to your PayPal to get verified, but for the U.S and Canada they only way is verifying your bank account.

I don't think Paypal can work with prepaid because prepaid is not attached to a bank account. Paypal is the very opposite of bitcoin she wants to be sure that you are traceable Cheesy
tacoman71

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 06:52:59 PM

For most countries you could just buy a pre-paid card and link it to your PayPal to get verified, but for the U.S and Canada they only way is verifying your bank account.

I don't think Paypal can work with prepaid because prepaid is not attached to a bank account. Paypal is the very opposite of bitcoin she wants to be sure that you are traceable Cheesy
Bitcoins can be traced very easily. Remember bitcoin transactions are pseudonymous, not anonymous.

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
lepko

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:15:48 PM

Bitcoins can be traced very easily. Remember bitcoin transactions are pseudonymous, not anonymous.

In IT/Finance/Legal when one says traced it means who (with the true identities of the parties) not just what. I'm newbie to bitcoin for now so maybe I'm mistaken but as far as I can see all that is traceable are transactions (the what) ?
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 07:19:53 PM

this is bad.
What exactly is bad?  Smiley

can't you read??? this

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
tacoman71

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:40:41 PM

In IT/Finance/Legal when one says traced it means who (with the true identities of the parties) not just what. I'm newbie to bitcoin for now so maybe I'm mistaken but as far as I can see all that is traceable are transactions (the what) ?
The FBI traced the bitcoin donations to freedom hosting's bitcoin exchange account, which led to the guy. Just saying, it's possible.

fleedi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:59:47 PM

Bitcoins are traceable
BorisAlt

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:28:01 AM

Paypal sucks but it's fact of life.

I have two paypal accounts with the purpose of sending money from gift card balances. It's a relatively easy way for me to convert cash into PayPal balance and then pay for graphics cards.

NOOB checking in.

yeah

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: