Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opus next x100 world domination? PIRATEBAY on the BlockChain  (Read 474 times)
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

So Po.et a publisher platform just went x30....................very unexpecting as it was low low low for the longest time.

Opus is even better because Opus is a LEGIT product for music however there will be "unofficial apps" for Opus which let you use it like Piratebay. Yet the files cannot ever be deleted. While this (ON FIRST SIGHT) is not good for artists it really is. Because it gets them additional PR, and this ALWAYS results in more buys. More tickets sold. More attention.And what is an artist if nobody knows of them. Plus it gets the platform also many legit users.

So yeah I just wanted to post about it, because like said, Po.et just went up x30!! And opus in my opinion is the more interesting project because of the piratebay link, with a young polish team of i think 8 people working on it full time. And still just at $12m (Po.et $500m, lol!).

In the crazy market currently this should easily be able to go x20 and more when more people find out about it.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thomascr9695

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

OPQ

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

Interesting, thanks  Wink Wink

OPACITY
muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

Interesting, thanks  Wink Wink

Very welcome always happy myself when I can still find coins somewhat cheap in this market.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

So Po.et a publisher platform just went x30....................very unexpecting as it was low low low for the longest time.

Opus is even better because Opus is a LEGIT product for music however there will be "unofficial apps" for Opus which let you use it like Piratebay. Yet the files cannot ever be deleted. While this (ON FIRST SIGHT) is not good for artists it really is. Because it gets them additional PR, and this ALWAYS results in more buys. More tickets sold. More attention.And what is an artist if nobody knows of them. Plus it gets the platform also many legit users.

So yeah I just wanted to post about it, because like said, Po.et just went up x30!! And opus in my opinion is the more interesting project because of the piratebay link, with a young polish team of i think 8 people working on it full time. And still just at $12m (Po.et $500m, lol!).

In the crazy market currently this should easily be able to go x20 and more when more people find out about it.
not a bad project, should be profitable in 2018, too bad it is not listed on cryptopia
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

with the arrival of the new year, it has risen. hopefully this upward trend continues, and makes investors happy.

its opponents have not made any development yet. if Opus does, it gains a great acceleration.
Chironexxx

Activity: 148
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

This looks really interresting! thanks for pointing it out!

i will do some more research and then most probably get some for myself! the mention of piratebay already sold me Cool

nothing to see here!
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

How does this compare to upfiring? I've never come across this project before, will look in to it. Upfiring is like utorrent except seeders are rewarded in terms of tokens.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ubettercall75

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:08:10 AM

This is a hidden gem for sure.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:35:14 AM

of course i see this topic, make some research, go to the coinmarketcap and see that it was just pumped more than 2x for today. never lucky. congradulations to the holders. this project really looks promising.

wish9

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

This project is really interesting and they already have a beta platform.
They could overpass Spotify as they offer better features with great benefits for its users and artists as well...

As a music lover I'm excited to use the app.
Just need more artists, maybe they will announce more soon. Maybe a big name...

Good project for sure!

Ubettercall75

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:42:39 AM

Some big walls have been knocked down today. Will likely head straight to 20 after the wall at 12 is knocked down.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

I joined their ICO fortunately and i have been waiting such good news since the ICO. They have worked to deal with legal issues and already had contracts with futures' artists. It seems like it's just the beginning for OPUS!  Wink
muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

of course i see this topic, make some research, go to the coinmarketcap and see that it was just pumped more than 2x for today. never lucky. congradulations to the holders. this project really looks promising.

It does not really matter, if you believe in a project... Like i did buy Verge, Tron, even Dentacoin very cheap and they went up like x50, or even x100. Should I not have bought them when they were already 2x or 3x?

Also in this market right now, you cant really buy cheap as almost everything is up. Even crap like Dentacoin went x100 lol (i actually like the guy who runs Dentacoin but yeah its not worth $2bn lol).

muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

Currently quite cheap... first suggestion i ever made that actually went down a bit in price Sad

Failtoken

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

got myself some opus already in summer. are heavily in minus. hope it will recovoer at some point though
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

Currently quite cheap... first suggestion i ever made that actually went down a bit in price Sad

For now, and almost all altcoins have gone down during this last week. Opus is a great project, maybe as soon as this global dip stops it'll rise again. Undervalued projects in my opinion, with very low market cap, and it's only on Hitbtc (which seems to repel people, I haven't had issues with it myself) and Etherdelta. Could really sky rocket if it gets to Kucoin or Cryptopia, let alone Binance. If I had some, I'd hodl, and if I had some funds, now could be a good time to invest in it.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

Guys, how it would be PirateBay if Opus chose streaming direction? Not IPFS or other storage but streaming music. Are there is similar as torrent? I doubt. I wait results from ICO but not as torrent competitor
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

Why did I just hear about this? Sad... Anyway, congrats to the holders. Why do you think it will go 100x from here on out? I think it is bound for some major price correction.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

Hello. Did participate in the ICO, didnt do much afterwards. Always liked the idea and the team was working and communicating. Hopefully there will be more good news in the future. long term hold for me (really long term)

Cheers
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

I don't know why this project need blockchain, and I don't think it can even beat piratebay to its game, I hope you guys know the legal battle that piratebay developers have faced

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████