Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in decentralized exchanges  (Read 143 times)
ashapasa (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

Decentralized exchanges should ultimately become the norm in cryptocurrency trading. It does not require kyc, is not centralized, your funds can’t be controlled by the exchange and probably a lot harder for hackers to steal and governments can’t regulate it. Having said that why has dex exchanges not overtaken centralized exchanges like bittrex or poloniex yet? What are the issues that is limiting growth. Also who are the main contenders in this field, which exchange will be the first to overtake centralized exchanges. I am thinking of investing in decentralized exchanges but can’t decide which one will be the best to invest in.

1. Kybernetwork
2. 0x
3. Etherdelta ico
4.NVO
5.flypme
6.airswap

Are they any other decentralized exchanges , most of these are only for ERC 20 tokens, is there a decentralized exchange that offers all blockchain based plus dag based coins , with high liquidity and ease of use.
Basically I am looking for a decentralized exchange that has the same user friendliness and variety and volume of bittrex and binance.

Please share your views and recommendations for decentralized exchange.
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

There is also a platform DEW, which is a new platform and trading volume is not very large, but it has great potential.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ashapasa (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

Thanks for sharing  Smiley missed dew
tushkanych

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

As far as I know in February, the exchange EXMO, too, will start its ICO, I even plan to purchase their coins. Exchange the old and familiar, a it started.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

There are many more for example idex, openanx, tokenstore etc and cobinhood has also planned its decentralized version in coming months.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

As far as I know in February, the exchange EXMO, too, will start its ICO, I even plan to purchase their coins. Exchange the old and familiar, a it started.
At EXMO believes that cryptocurrency trading should offer the same range of investment tools as regular trading. they look to the future and want to drive these developments by bringing virtual and real economy closer together, and giving more opportunities to invest and earn revenue with just one click.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: