Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues with Cryptopia and smart contracts - need advice  (Read 78 times)
Tekunda (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

I opened an account with Cryptopia, but how do I fund my new account? Can I use Kraken, as I need do change some fiat money into btc first?
I ask because Cryptopia says not to send funds via smart contracts and some people ran into problems with their funds not being credited because of the use of smart contracts.
I have not come across an option called smart contracts, neither at Kraken nor Bittrex or Binance.
How do I avoid smart contracts when sending btc to Cryptopia?

I am new to Cryptopia and since the customer service is next to worthless, I don't want my first deposit getting stuck for weeks because I used "smart contracts" without being aware of it. Like I said above, I don't even see an option for using a smart contract option at the exchanges I use, but still people ran into those issues at Cryptopia.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tekunda (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

Bump

No one?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: