Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:57:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase/GDAX withdrawal  (Read 133 times)
MCLXS411 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

Has anyone withdrew fiat from coinbase/GDAX lately ?

I hear there are a lot of withdrawals not being proccesed.
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

Has anyone withdrew fiat from coinbase/GDAX lately ?

Their status page states 'Degraded Performance' under 'SEPA Transfers' as well as under 'US Wires'. I withdrew some fiat currency last Thursday, and it understandably didn't arrive on Friday. I hope to receive it next week.

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
MCLXS411 (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

[/quote]
Their status page states 'Degraded Performance' under 'SEPA Transfers' as well as under 'US Wires'. I withdrew some fiat currency last Thursday, and it understandably didn't arrive on Friday. I hope to receive it next week.
[/quote]

This Thursday ? 4.1.2018. ?
Emorris348

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

I am just now getting ready to buy bitcoin and set up a Coinable account, attached a checking account with some funds in it and sent 500.00 to Coinbase, that was on Jan 4th, I got a email confirming I did it and said I would have the funds in my Coinbase account on the 12th, oh and the funds WERE withdrawn from my account, is this normal, over a week's time?Huh thanks for any input
legend018

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

I am just now getting ready to buy bitcoin and set up a Coinable account, attached a checking account with some funds in it and sent 500.00 to Coinbase, that was on Jan 4th, I got a email confirming I did it and said I would have the funds in my Coinbase account on the 12th, oh and the funds WERE withdrawn from my account, is this normal, over a week's time?Huh thanks for any input

I would imagine if they have been withdrawn from your account that you should definitely be seeing it in Coinbase soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: