Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: move our mining machines to Europe  (Read 214 times)
sophiajin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:36:08 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 01:30:50 PM by sophiajin

Things in China are getting unpredictable , We are planning to move our  machines to Europe. Right now we are looking for cheap electricity power . our capacity is 150MWH. any advice ?   Cheesy
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
majlkcze

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

Things in China are getting unpredictable , We are planning to move our  machines to Europe. Right now we are looking for cheap electricity power . our capacity is 150MKH. any advice ?   Cheesy

Welcome to the forum,
sorry but I don't have any advice for you, but can you explain what is going on in China?
We have read many articles about closing mining facilities, but what is the real situation?
I guess my MKH you mean Mw/h
sophiajin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

Right , we have 100000 machine ready to leave, right now the Chinese government did not ban bitcoin mining , but put some regulations on the companies, i guess it is just a matter of time to completely ban mining bitcoin . The capacity we need is 150000KW/H .BTW I am not really new here , but i lost my previous account because of password leaking incident back years ago. and I cannot get it back right now  Undecided have to get a new one.
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

Right , we have 100000 machine ready to leave, right now the Chinese government did not ban bitcoin mining , but put some regulations on the companies, i guess it is just a matter of time to completely ban mining bitcoin . The capacity we need is 150000KW/H .BTW I am not really new here , but i lost my previous account because of password leaking incident back years ago. and I cannot get it back right now  Undecided have to get a new one.

Kinda curious, wat are the regulations?

It is good that u are trying to find a place fast because the other chinese miners may do it soon too. U are going to have alot of competition and your kind of requirements are kinda hard to find.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

Thats great number. If you have a friends in london check with them for the location buddy. I am sure many development side working from UK so if you find the location there you can able to make the decent profit any like you get there.
Nigeria and Uganda is cheaper electricity even the cost expensive to make the set up also very cheaper than any location in the world bro. I hope my suggestion is reasonable to you.
Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:36:20 PM

Thats great number. If you have a friends in london check with them for the location buddy. I am sure many development side working from UK so if you find the location there you can able to make the decent profit any like you get there.
Nigeria and Uganda is cheaper electricity even the cost expensive to make the set up also very cheaper than any location in the world bro. I hope my suggestion is reasonable to you.

Why move to the capital? Everything is more expensive there. He would be more wise to move it to rural areas of the UK. Uk probably is the least expensive. Possibly greece could be cheap.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

Why Europe? There must be cheaper areas than Europe.

This gives a comparison for consumer electricity price, though I presume a mining farm would not be a consumer.

https://selectra.co.uk/guides/electricity-prices-europe

Bulgaria is the cheapest according to this.
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

I am pretty sure nigeria isnt a safe place for such things.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:43:17 AM

Why Europe? There must be cheaper areas than Europe.

This gives a comparison for consumer electricity price, though I presume a mining farm would not be a consumer.

https://selectra.co.uk/guides/electricity-prices-europe

Bulgaria is the cheapest according to this.

Bulgaria also has very cheap labour and real estate. Getting a place there to host your miners wouldn't be difficult. The only problem of the poorer EU countries is the crime rate. When people are earning $300 a month from working full time they're more willing to earn something on the side even if it means breaking the law.

sophiajin (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

London of couse would be good. but it isnt expensive too? how much is electricity ?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

London of couse would be good. but it isnt expensive too? how much is electricity ?

Forget London. Unbelievable expense for property, staff and the electricity will be too expensive. I'd forget anywhere in Western Europe. East will be colder and cheaper but even then there are cheaper parts of the world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: