Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:35:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies that you can earn by yourself (for example Steem)  (Read 134 times)
DragonLancer (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Keep the change

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk community! I am here to ask you a question.
What cryptocurrencies/platforms do you know that you can earn by yourself? I am alking about something like Steem - there is Steemit platform where you blog and earn Steem currency. Another example is Presearch (it's in beta) where you search in engine and earn its cryptocurrency. There is also BAT (Basic Attention Token) which is not out yet, but you will probably earn BAT by watching ads or something like that. Any other ideas?
adurakov
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

CEO in letitplay.io - audio layer of The Internet

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

PLAY tokent in letitplay.io but in nearest future.

LetItPlay just started to creat an audio layer of The Internet with attention economy model like in Steem. LetItPlay is still centralized and blockchain will be released to summer 2018. But you already can listen podcasts via mobile app letitplay.

Andrey Durakov - CEO/Founder in letitplay.io
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

You can earn tokens in the platform golos, I also know the social network Solo, it looks like a voice but there is not enough text in it, well, you can also make tokens in the bounty

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Hmn, that hurts our butt of we do a lot of efforts just to earn by ourselves, why not join signature bounty campaign? You'll spend a couple of hours a day on posting then you can enjoy and spend time with your family and friends. Watching ads to the rest of your life while earning less is like a suicide.
Nobody is doing that at I think, that's indeed fine consuming.

carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

You can earn tokens in the platform golos, I also know the social network Solo, it looks like a voice but there is not enough text in it, well, you can also make tokens in the bounty

Indeed, earning coins through bounty campaign is better than spending time all day long just to get coins that feels like no value at all. If you want to get high income then wait for the coins' pump, sell it then start to invest and watch it grow. Simple!

fade400

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

Gems Token.

Looks like they are setting up a microtasking similar to Amazon MTurk without extensive fees or annual membership. Earn Gems by completing tasks you sign up for and also earn trust based on your completion and accuracy rates I think.  
First.Bitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

ArtByte has three bounties going that let's user earn coins for forum posts, and double bonuses back for tipping on Twitter & Reddit.

http://forum.artbyte.me

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

There are numbers of cryptocurrencies ow available in market but if you want any you have to buy it or you have to participate in bounty or airdrops. I have also earned numbers of altcoins which is now of good value and some will be having good value in future. like : ETHGAS ETHEAL etc.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: