Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:15:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT long term is it worth it?  (Read 288 times)
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

I don't know. If I had nxt I wouldn't dump it but I don't think it as good investment in long term.
There are so many better and even newer alternatives why would I even need nxt at all.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
berrymenalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

I'm not a big fan of NXT, although my main gripe is ease of use of their wallet. I was GOING to buy some NXT right before the crash (glad I didn't), but luckily ShapeShift didn't want to work. It's an interesting idea, but I think large scale investment is going to lag until they make their wallet more intuitive to use

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1472593)
Yos Sudarso

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Vacation rentals platform powered by CryptoDNA®

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

I'm not a big fan of NXT, although my main gripe is ease of use of their wallet. I was GOING to buy some NXT right before the crash (glad I didn't), but luckily ShapeShift didn't want to work. It's an interesting idea, but I think large scale investment is going to lag until they make their wallet more intuitive to use
NXT is good idea, i agree with you about that sir
but what do you think about this opinion sir?
If you have bought NXT during Ignis airdrop announcement, do not worry if NXT price is dumping. It is normal for the hype community, but on the other hand, you will receive Ignis. If they will pull this project into success, investing for NXT and Holding for Ignis will give you a big and enormous reward. I believe holding Ignis by january will reward you for another airdrop.
The Ignis future price was manipulated. The volume was really low and I think that the NXT market maker manipulated the Ignis future price so that many people buy into Nxt for "free coins".
yap, that's that happen when the time of NXT fork
so much people fall into that trap including me
sold my NXT coin lucky in high price than now
but still i want to sell my ignis to recover loss at NXT
but dont know what is happening.. it's already too long
this post make me hard to sleep anyway
is it true that there is manipulated price of ignis? to lure people to buy NXT and then dump

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:43:22 AM

Hi guys

I'm wondering after huge dump on NXT is it a good project with perspectives to raise again
Does this project have something special that distinguishes it from others? Does he have?

Hold Nxt tight and wait for few months then you might start thinking that you made the right decision to carry nxt in your wallet and will be able to feel hilarious too

Enjoy
Happy Trading
Thanks
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

Yes I also bought in NXT and I believe it will be great for all. No need to hesitate to wait and be patient is very interesting.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

Yes I also bought in NXT and I believe it will be great for all. No need to hesitate to wait and be patient is very interesting.
I agree with you, nxt is a coin that has good potential so I think holding it old will give us big advantage. I'm sure everyone will have high regrets to nxt because of the hard fork yesterday, but try to be patient and wait a little longer.
muvie

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Hi guys

I'm wondering after huge dump on NXT is it a good project with perspectives to raise again
Does this project have something special that distinguishes it from others? Does he have?

I still hold my nxt, if you want to buy it it is a good decision because the price is down it can make you rich if buy in large quantity because I think nxt have the potential to return
Why are you still holding nxt? All the devs moved to ARDR and IGNIS? As far as I understand NXT only lives from license fees. Please correct me if I am wrong.
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

NXT is a good long term coin for long term but there is a big resistance because of the Ignis airdrop that we saw in December. A lot of people bought in to get some Ignis coins for free and then the price of NXT dropped very fast and now the people are scared to buy NXT.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

NXT is a good project but the coin has been at the bottom for a long time and many traders have lost a faith in this project. If you bought this coin for long-term holding then you should be calm. But if you bought the NXT for short-term trading, then I congratulate you, you have become a long-term investor))

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

Hi guys

I think nxt good for long term. Although many supporter of nxt disappointed because the price so low compared to last month. But i think the price will go up again although it will take long time.
from the news i read nxt will also be hardfork and there will be nxt gold i hope this will make the nxt price go up. do not reverse.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

for current nxt are bad at the time. Thus the nxt is perfect when used only to invest over the long term because it could have been in a few months the fore the price could climb back to the high prices.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
krinvat77

Activity: 294

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

I sold my tokens. I earned them well during the pump. Now there are many other promising coins and interesting ico. Surely there will be another pump and there will be an opportunity to sell them at a good price. But I'm not ready to freeze part of the depo. Good luck to all who keep it!

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

i really don't know, i came into nxt for the ignis airdrop that i'm still  waiting on bittrex, at the end i choosed to sell nxt before the airdrop and i did the right thing, i holded just a few nxt just in case of a huge pump of nxt and ignis. at the moment nxt dropped a lot after the airdrop and doesn't seem to recover.. for long term everything is good, but some coins will give you highter gains in my opinion

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

for current nxt are bad at the time. Thus the nxt is perfect when used only to invest over the long term because it could have been in a few months the fore the price could climb back to the high prices.
NXT is good for long-term investment, the market is falling deeply and nxt is also so so if you should buy nxt now and hold for a few months, that is a very good investment of yours. Keep track of the market so you can always make timely decisions.
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

I'm still waiting for IGNIS. Has the fork been there? why on i hitbtc I am not credited with IGNIS?
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

NXT disappointed me a lot. I was hoping that this coin will grow, and it has been falling for several months already. I do not even know what has to happen for the price to go up again. It was a good idea, but I'm not sure about this coin anymore.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: