Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin Will you invest now the price is going up ?  (Read 212 times)
Cryptoshops (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

Over the last few weeks Dogecoin has continued to rise in value. Not sure why is rising up all of a sudden maybe because of the Bitcoin prices but,   Are you going to invest in any now ?
Thavite71

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

Over the last few weeks Dogecoin has continued to rise in value. Not sure why is rising up all of a sudden maybe because of the Bitcoin prices but,   Are you going to invest in any now ?
Dogecoin and ripple will decrease next months so if you have sell it now.
it is risky to invest over them because they only increase that month
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

Not a good coin to hold for a long time maybe for a short time will give you a lot of profits,year of the dog might be the trigger of its price improvement,there is not active developers of dogecoin always remember that this project is all for fun.

darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

rather then bitcoin there are many altcoin and the dogecoin is one of the altcoin the price of the dogecoin is raising day by day so i want to invest in dogecoin
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

if I'm not mistaken it requires something like billion USD to be spent buying DOGE so I'd not seriously consider such opportunity)
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

Almost all altcoins are raising in value, doge is not the only one, example is HTMLcoin, it raise from 2sats to 30+sats!! Moreover I have seen doge raise above 100sat and latter fall back to18+sats.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

Investing in doge for a long time isnt a good idea,the coin is already dead for years now you might lose more than gaining.

Creasian

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:07:10 AM

look at verge when it was @42 sat, it went past 1000 sat, reddcoin also jumped along with digital note, i see dodgecoin making a run also. dont miss the train
CWright

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:27:51 AM

It seems like Dodge is being used to trade for other, lesser known alts such as PAC and XP -  so I think Dodge is raising just because people jump to buy it before trading for others. Wouldn't hold it was it's ultimately dead - but as a trading source it seems to be useful ( quicker and cheaper fees than BTC and could be a decent alt to Lightcoin when it's at a peak. )
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:44:33 AM

I'm surprised I thought dogecoin price will just move slowly I sold my coins when it was at 30 sats that were long ago I should have kept it when it was very low but I think it's not yet late the price of dogecoin could double or triple in the next few months so I'm looking to buy more dogecoin.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

Well, any shitcoin can now be a good opportunity to invest because it's not just doge that goes up at this moment. Just look at bytecoin and like dogecoin, I never thought is will still go up.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

For me its still to risky to make an invesment on doge for now. I think there will be another price correction for this coin.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:24:22 AM

i'm not sure if it has been pumped by whales recently or really has been used for trades as was mentioned above. but investing into coin which was made for fun and doesn't have any utility or dev behind doesn't seem very smart. especially on such a peak of price.

lady pink

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:03 AM

It's altcoin time, mostly altcoins are gaining price nowadays. As the people are looking to explore new opportunities to gain profit so, dogecoin was a good option for them. The price has reached to quite a high level that I will not try to invest in it personally at this level.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

I have decided to #HODL them for long. I have more than 10,000 Dogecoins as of now, I bought them when they were still at $0.006. and now I am very happy of its sudden growth.

In Chinese Zodiac, this is the year of the dog. I just don't know, but since we are lucky to have dogs in the house, it would be damn awesome if my funny Dogecoins are going to pump harder and harder.

It might be good if there will be a new Dogecoin developer to make it grow overtime.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

It's altcoin time, mostly altcoins are gaining price nowadays. As the people are looking to explore new opportunities to gain profit so, dogecoin was a good option for them. The price has reached to quite a high level that I will not try to invest in it personally at this level.
I am buying Dogecoin as it will continue to increase. I bought Dogecoin from 40sts and still keep it because I know it will keep rising in the coming time as it is getting great attention from the investor community and this is extremely great for for a coin. The future of Dogecoin is quite open.
Florin94

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

I invested also at 103 sats. I think will go much more up (3X) . The suport are strong so to  the moon
Chrizz

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

Its so sad that a joke coin like this has a market cap that high.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

Doge cross 100sats is a good thing, but let just hope it don't fall back to 18sats! Its used to it,  😂  watching it closely from the highest place
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

It is better to invest new coins, which are now actively in development than in the pension shitcoin named Doge. This is not a serious coin, which has outlived its.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: