Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone still here from a couple years ago aka the wild west  (Read 119 times)
paytplay (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

I remember coins would come out and pump to maybe 10k sats, then boom to the floor. I mean coins like redcoin were 2 sats and cann was the coin to have. It used to be crazy, not getting caught up in failed pump coins, but now it seems like the pumps stick instead of flooring. Is this a new trend or folks just trying to keep old stale coins on the market? I dont know anymore, things just dont add up. I would love someone to make some sense and please pm me the next 10x coin lol. peace out
Deeyoh

Activity: 258
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

Probably worst now with pump groups being on a rampant spree and a lot of new people entering.   Just look at the market cap and see all the new money flowing into the crypto scene.  Many of these new people are now stuck holding bags of devaluing coins hoping another pump group will come back to the coin they hold. 

At least back then, you knew it was just another scam coin and at the end of the day you better be back into BTC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: