Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized Security - DIW - I need help  (Read 112 times)
JollySkipper (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

Now is electonium, yesterday was a ransomware, the hardware flaw in all CPUs on the market etc etc!
Are our data, completely unsecured  Huh
The concept of security is very important to me, because I have my wallets, therefor my money, my credit card information , my personal pictures, everything stored somewhere in my computer or in a cloud service and I want them to stay private for obvious reasons. Is this possible Huh
There is an ICO  that I found before about a month, the DIW (the one I have in my signature) that seems to me to be a good solution for my important data
Have you checked it? What is your opinion?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ExeniumExchange

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

Now is electonium, yesterday was a ransomware, the hardware flaw in all CPUs on the market etc etc!
The concept of security is very important to me, because I have my wallets, therefor my money, my credit card information , my personal pictures, everything stored somewhere in my computer or in a cloud service and I want them to stay private for obvious reasons. Is this possible Huh
There is an ICO  that I found before about a month, the DIW (the one I have in my signature) that seems to me to be a good solution for my important data
This is serious subject. Thanks for sharing this project. It should be learned for sure.

»»»  ▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange, implemented as a chat-bot for messengers (http://exenium.io)
anzach87

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

I've seen some posts on Facebook about DIW and I tried to read about it a month ago. I finally got the chance to study it during the holidays. Their project seems legit but I still need to see the team. The project worths the attention of everyone who is interested in crypto world. I am definetly going to contribute.
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:30:01 PM

The first thing I look in a project is the Team. In my experience business is much less about great concepts and ideas as it is about people. I don´t see a team in here so I don´t know who I am speaking to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: