Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whom/where to follow for sound advice ?  (Read 80 times)
creativus (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and I wonder if you can share what you follow for sound investment advice.

Do you know of a source whose advices were most often good in the past ?

I do not know if they're good but the cryptocurrency channels I started to follow on youtube are:

Young and Investing
I love Crypto
CryptoFuture
Crypto Gurus
Crypto Coins
Crypto Decoded
DataDash

PS: My money is mostly on Substratum now and some is on RaiBlocks. Substratum is expected to start testing beta version of their software in the middle of this month and RaiBlocks is going to be listed on Binance due to coming on top of the community poll and Binance is a much bigger market than the total of the market RaiBlocks was on until now. I made mistakes, I'm trying to learn better.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

Join into different telgram group of pumpers, they are giving signals which coin will gain increase in its price in a short period of time, that would be an easy in less than a day or else follow mcafees twitter account.
CryptoAloha

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and I wonder if you can share what you follow for sound investment advice.

Do you know of a source whose advices were most often good in the past ?

I do not know if they're good but the cryptocurrency channels I started to follow on youtube are:

Young and Investing
I love Crypto
CryptoFuture
Crypto Gurus
Crypto Coins
Crypto Decoded
DataDash

PS: My money is mostly on Substratum now and some is on RaiBlocks. Substratum is expected to start testing beta version of their software in the middle of this month and RaiBlocks is going to be listed on Binance due to coming on top of the community poll and Binance is a much bigger market than the total of the market RaiBlocks was on until now. I made mistakes, I'm trying to learn better.
If you haven't joined this investment group, join now! One of the biggest communities. You can earn great profit from it. They have raffles, giveaway, promising pumps.
https://discord.gg/erPS5PF
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: