Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Orchid Protocol - Welcome to the world where users own internet  (Read 3872 times)
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

The emergence of Orchid Protocol is a distributed anonymous proxy network. It is a new protocol without censorship and no monitoring. It allows users to bypass the firewall to access information and communicate freely. Grin
zendy084

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:04:27 AM

Hello, Is there bounty program?
ad.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

Not planned.

Hello, Is there bounty program?
ngin-x

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

Been in crypto for many years and I don't think I have ever been as excited about a project as I am about this. I don't know how many people realize how revolutionary this is but this can unlock doors for millions of oppressed people around the world. This has the potential to make information truly free once again. This will restore the Internet to it's former glory as it was before governments started censoring it to high heaven.

I would invest in a project like this out of principle alone. Only thing I want check out now is the team behind the project. Any links available? A challenging project like this must have capable people behind it or else it will be difficult to pull it off.
MiddleFingerToTheMan

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

Been in crypto for many years and I don't think I have ever been as excited about a project as I am about this. I don't know how many people realize how revolutionary this is but this can unlock doors for millions of oppressed people around the world. This has the potential to make information truly free once again. This will restore the Internet to it's former glory as it was before governments started censoring it to high heaven.

I would invest in a project like this out of principle alone. Only thing I want check out now is the team behind the project. Any links available? A challenging project like this must have capable people behind it or else it will be difficult to pull it off.

Team is David L. Salamon, Gustav Simonsson, Brian Vohaska, and Brian J. Fox with
Stephen F. Bell, and Steven Waterhouse, Ph.D (Taken from the whitepaper). All have good technical backgrounds & experince running multiple projects.

Agree, project is great, but unless you're an accredited investor then forget about it.
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:56:01 AM
Merited by komawei (4)

The orchid protocol is a distributed anonymous proxy network. In existing schemes, such as VPN (virtual private network) and Tor (onion network), they can do traffic analysis through denial of service attack (Dos) and witch attack (disguised as nodes), so as to get your real information. And the orchid protocol provides us with a new scheme. Smiley
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Orchid protocol is under my radar since december, there will be any sale or is it everything already closed?
I really support the idea, I am fascinated by the WP.
In my opinion TOR itself should be tokenized, it would be an useful use case.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
CCIG

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:33:07 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 04:15:44 AM by CCIG

...Only accredited investors allowed.

AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

I hope there is no airdrop. Airdrops are a shit model for token disbursement and the people that join them are generally not knowledgeable enough, or invested enough to actually contribute to anything. If a project wants to spread tokens in a useful way bounties are far more useful than 1000 tweens and trolls screaming and whining about their $50 worth of tokens.

FOR RENT.
MiddleFingerToTheMan

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

Orchid protocol is under my radar since december, there will be any sale or is it everything already closed?
I really support the idea, I am fascinated by the WP.
In my opinion TOR itself should be tokenized, it would be an useful use case.

They're using the SAFT model (simple agreement for future tokens), same as filecoin. Accredited investors only as the tokens will be classified as securities. $130 million hard cap.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:28:20 AM

Is there any update regarding token sale?
As far as I know, Orchid Protocol don't have Telegram channel yet. Is that right?
FlorentineNobleman (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

Is there any update regarding token sale?
As far as I know, Orchid Protocol don't have Telegram channel yet. Is that right?
Try to contact with them via email if you are  accredited investor

saltox

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

Do you plan to have a bounty campaign or airdrop?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

I get confused with this accredited investors talk above, is it that the Orchid protocol will not be open to public sale? or only private sale will be conducted, if that is the case why bother opening an thread here in forum to entice interested members of this project, i think there should be more clarification regarding the sale of this token imo Undecided
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

I get confused with this accredited investors talk above, is it that the Orchid protocol will not be open to public sale? or only private sale will be conducted, if that is the case why bother opening an thread here in forum to entice interested members of this project, i think there should be more clarification regarding the sale of this token imo Undecided
I am also wondering why they only accept accredited investors.
I wish they can have a telegram channel soon.
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

I am also wondering why they only accept accredited investors.
I wish they can have a telegram channel soon.

this is a nice question.. the project is very promising, i hope the sale will not be only for accredited investors.. that would be a pity.
MiddleFingerToTheMan

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

There is no public sale for Orchid, it's for private investors only.
I agree 100%, it's fucking stupid starting a thread about something we won't be able to particpate in: "Oh here's a nice project, oh but we forgot to mention that none of you can participate"
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

I agree 100%, it's fucking stupid starting a thread about something we won't be able to particpate in: "Oh here's a nice project, oh but we forgot to mention that none of you can participate"

Money is not the only thing that matters.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
MiddleFingerToTheMan

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

Money is not the only thing that matters.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Butax76

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:23:18 AM

Orchid Protocol, BlockMesh and RightMesh are all based on Ethereum, ERC-20 tokens and smart contracts. NKN will have its own blockchain technology that will have fundamentally new Proof of Relay and new consensus algorithms that will be newly developed specifically for tokenizing the network transmission capabilities. Our core developers are going a bit extra nerdy here. And if you are technology details oriented, you are welcome to read up on Cellular Automata and Conway’s Game of Life. :-)

https://www.nkn.org/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: