Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising Altcoins to mine.  (Read 152 times)
pacxiu (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Hello, I wonder if someone could recommend some new promising Altcoins to mine. I am mostly interested in fresh coins with low difficulty. I minde some XVG and BCN time ago but as a difficulty rised it is not to profitable for me. Do You have maybe some similar coins?

A am mining on simple laptop - so this is why I am asking
BubuLeMag

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

I mine eDollar (EDC) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2643196.0
It's not on any exchange yet so the difficulty is very low. But it's a bet...
pacxiu (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

Thanks, will give it a shot sometimes Cheesy
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

It looks like your GPUs are Nvidia. So try to grab some FTC and VIVO. I think these two coins are very profitable in next 2-3 months.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

Hello, I wonder if someone could recommend some new promising Altcoins to mine. I am mostly interested in fresh coins with low difficulty. I minde some XVG and BCN time ago but as a difficulty rised it is not to profitable for me. Do You have maybe some similar coins?

A am mining on simple laptop - so this is why I am asking

Are you want to mine and looking for the profit or simply mine the altcoins all the time. Mining the cheap alts with the low difficulty one will not all a profitable one to get the profit at all you have to start the mining platform the GPU rig or ASIC hardware.
These both only the best option to make money in the mining platform. Try to buy the video cards or antminer series hardware to make more money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: