Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Until 2020  (Read 278 times)
Erhan_er (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

Hi everyone,

I am planning to buy 120 dollars XRP and 120 dollars IOTA. It’s a small amount for me. What do you think guys, will these cryptocurrencies reach 1000 dollars until 2020? I will just buy and won’t touch.

Or is investing in ETH and BTC is better option. ( I already have BTC in my wallet)

Thanks a lot in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

If you are investing small amount i will suggest to look at new projects with price less than a buck, they have more room to grow, just try to find quality team projects, some examples can be storm token, snov etc.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

Hi everyone,

I am planning to buy 120 dollars XRP and 120 dollars IOTA. It’s a small amount for me. What do you think guys, will these cryptocurrencies reach 1000 dollars until 2020? I will just buy and won’t touch.

Or is investing in ETH and BTC is better option. ( I already have BTC in my wallet)

Thanks a lot in advance
I am not a big fan of XRP because it is a centralized coin which can destroy the decentralized commnity of crypto,XLM is better choice if you ask me  .

Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

Since its 2 years HODL i would recommend BTC, ETH and the other "big" currencies. With the smaller ALT coins you need to keep an eye on the market, it can go up with 400% and it can go down just as fast, you always need to keep an eye so you dont lose money.
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot in advance
Of course you can try to take a risk, but I do not think that these coins will be so expensive to whine. There are a lot of them, and they will simply have moon capitalization

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot in advance
Not sure about those currencies that already mentioned by you will reach 1k in 2020 but it may better to buy midcap altcoin and i believe that gives you a lot of return in the future, i've bought lisk when the price was 0.2 and this time it worth over $6 and remember i'm only still holding 10k neo in my neo gui.  Cheesy

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

If you are investing small amount i will suggest to look at new projects with price less than a buck, they have more room to grow, just try to find quality team projects, some examples can be storm token, snov etc.

agree, I thought this is the best way to get some profit, maybe you can invest in their ICO, you will get many bonuses and the potential price becomes high. maybe you can see at bobsrepair project, or cube.io project. both of them have a great team and obvious goals.
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

I will invest in ETH and BTC. These are two currencies that are likely to see huge growth in 2020, as the XRP does not like to be a centralized currency since the iota will reach reasonable values ​​but will not reach the value of $ 1000

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot in advance

I will say nothing is impossible, however you want to look for totl supply and total market cap values. Don't just look at coins that are cheap and are in top 10 or so. These are cheap because they have huge supply. Don't invest like many people do just by looking at surface.

I don't see these to be 1k but who am I to judge here right? Who knows if we will pick huge adoption or not. Many things can happen over this short period of 2 years. I even haven't thought btc would be above 10k now....

If you want to maximize your gains, I'd suggest looking at coins with smaller market cap that have somewhat good technology+community and devs, although it can be hard to find cryptocurrency or token because there are to many of them. If you want to maximize your gains you should look at risky coins because there you can get turn around with like 50% in just one day so you sell pick another one etc. it is hard however to know for sure which coin will be picked up and pumped next.

I'd tell you what, first look around and just learn because this market is a bit strange, where emotions are things people go for at end. Lots and lots of speculation.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot in advance

Go for it! $240 isn't painful in your ass because surely in two years from now it will become hundreds of thousands of even millions of value in your local currency. I invested almost all cheap coins with a hundred bucks so at least I'm on board before the train departs.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

I will invest in ETH and BTC. These are two currencies that are likely to see huge growth in 2020, as the XRP does not like to be a centralized currency since the iota will reach reasonable values ​​but will not reach the value of $ 1000

I still believe in investing cheap coins today with a good potential than investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum with a very small amount and here's why:
A thousand of coins is better than a single Bitcoin or Ethereum or higher priced coin. When those cheap coins will pump in the future then the difference would be high than Bitcoin's price increase.

Johnts

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

The money you have invested is smaller, I think you can consider other altcoin. and you can invest in valuable and promising projects. Then keep holding and not move. Your assets may grow a lot in a few years.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

Do not invest in XRP,its the worst thing you will do in crypto,its a centralized coin of these bankers.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

I would suggest invest in Oyster Pearl (PRL) because the community is getting crazy about the skyrocketing of this token. If you invest now you'll get good profit even after a month otherwise you'll miss the ship that is about to launch to the moon.
Oyster is a good coin that uses iota tangle as for storage for advertisers.

Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

I do not know how XRP, but I can see IOTA has a really good future and a very decent price increase in the future. This coin is very promising. And I think that by 2020 she will make more than one X.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

Do not invest in XRP,its the worst thing you will do in crypto,its a centralized coin of these bankers.

I agree, you can visit the site coinmarketcap.com and look for top gainer coins and choose what is best for you. These top gainers catches the attention of young investors as an initial guide to invest.
Top gainers are one of the consideration of decision making on which coin is better than the other.

slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

This is a very small amount for investments for today. In principle, everything is possible there is nothing possible. And by 2020 you will be rich.
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot in advance

Are you kidding dude? How can ripple be $100 within this ecosystem? Look at the supply, the company sells 1 billion ripple to the market each month, this means they will sell $1 trillion dollar equivalent ripple in 2020? Nice joke.

Go for ethereum, at least you invest something really useful. Not like ripple garbage.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot in advance

XRP is not at all good option now. If you invested you will face the fall for sure and for your information 80% of the coin is holded by XRP owner alone. For example, if you holded the xrp and he sold when the time xrp falls started dump. You will find the value in the market goes to cheap value like in cents bro.
Please go to invest on the ethereum and bitcoins. These currencies always better coin in the market and however, we will find the bitcoin and eth value bumps again in the market at any time.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot in advance

I think XRP and IOTA cryptocurrencies will increase and possible to reach $ 1,000. You can try to invest.
ETH and BTC is still good investment, because this 2 cryptocurrencies increase every time. I think you can choose BTC, XRP and IOTA for investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: