Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:03:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is year of Crypto Exchange?  (Read 151 times)
meanbean (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

Current batch of crypto exchanges are nothing but bag of frustration and agony.  What are some of the future crypto exchange under development or in implementation that can possibly overtake the market?  One exchange to rule them all!
MatrixMining

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

I think that with all the new regulations (KYC etc.) the classical exchanges have to comply with not to get closed, we will probably see a boom of decentralized exchanges (DEX). They don't have to comply with anything as they are decentralized and thus can't be regulated by some stupid bureaucratic nonsense.
Some of them are already up and running, so I expect that people who don't want to send their ID scan to every exchange they use will switch to DEX massively in 2018.
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

There will continue to be improvements in the exchanges in 2018. There is no longer speculation on the acceptance of cryptocurrencies. So any exchange not updated will die off.

_ATOmix_

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

We will see more DEX for sure, but centralized exchange will still be necessary if you want to cash out/in and trade derivatives.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:59:32 AM

Current batch of crypto exchanges are nothing but bag of frustration and agony.  What are some of the future crypto exchange under development or in implementation that can possibly overtake the market?  One exchange to rule them all!
One of the new exchange ive been using is KuCoin exchange where most of the new alts are still cheap,there is no verification process too.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:10:41 AM

We've started seeing exchange wars with Asian exchanges going global. This would increase the competition and hence user experience.
Decentralised exchanges though sounding good has its own limitations and the largest challenge for exchanges in 2018 is to maintain a predictable fee.
cellblocks
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:41:30 AM

I think there is plenty of room for more quality exchanges.   If someone would take the best features from all the exchanges and make it into one, that would be real nice.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:50:44 AM

I think Altowl project is trying to build an all in one exchange that will be something big. Let us hope to have more decentralized exchanges to meet with  our future needs

HOMT