Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are traders denying new users?  (Read 220 times)
apvmoreira (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

I have an account in Coinsmarket but the site is always crashing and i wanted to move to another exchange platform.

The problem is that the must trustables are denying new accounts because there's an unusual number of new users and they don't want the platforms to crush.

So, how can i trade?
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1509

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

Bitcoin has attracted a millions of new users after the exponential growth in 2017. Which caused bitcoin network to slow down and increased the transaction fees. The network is facing this scaling issue due to the increased number of volumes generated by the new as well as existing users. I believe a lot of exchanges are simple not ready to handle such kind of huge volume and that is the reason why they are on the risk of crashing. That's why they are denying new user registration. However, I believe once the network normalizes, the exchanges who are denying new users will open up for new registration again. I see that Poloniex is still accepting new users now however, you may experience delay in verification completion.

Ms.cumshot

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

I am using bittrex and yes indeed they are closed for the new account registrations,but it doesnt mean they wont accept forever,they are just trying to update their system to accumulate more users in the future.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

Bitcoin has attracted a millions of new users after the exponential growth in 2017. Which caused bitcoin network to slow down and increased the transaction fees. The network is facing this scaling issue due to the increased number of volumes generated by the new as well as existing users. I believe a lot of exchanges are simple not ready to handle such kind of huge volume and that is the reason why they are on the risk of crashing. That's why they are denying new user registration. However, I believe once the network normalizes, the exchanges who are denying new users will open up for new registration again. I see that Poloniex is still accepting new users now however, you may experience delay in verification completion.
It's not only the new users that causes problems for the exchanges. Most of the biggest exchanges have faced regulations to implement KYC and AML as soon as possible. This means, all of the users have to verify themself with some ID or driving licence and they have to prove their state of residence too.
This is a huge task for the exchanges to handle this verification process for the existing users, and also the new users wants to register, so they just can't handle the workload. They have to meet the AML and KYC requirements, so they just can't accept new users as long as they have problem with the existing ones.
apvmoreira (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

It's not only the new users that causes problems for the exchanges. Most of the biggest exchanges have faced regulations to implement KYC and AML as soon as possible. This means, all of the users have to verify themself with some ID or driving licence and they have to prove their state of residence too.
This is a huge task for the exchanges to handle this verification process for the existing users, and also the new users wants to register, so they just can't handle the workload. They have to meet the AML and KYC requirements, so they just can't accept new users as long as they have problem with the existing ones.

What is AML and KYC?
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

TUXexchange.com

No KYC nonsense..  Check it out..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:17:36 PM

TUXexchange.com

No KYC nonsense..  Check it out..

Tux exchange is magical.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:17:59 PM

To be honest i think this whole idea of limiting the number of users on these exchanges is all in an effort to avoid losing control from the large pool of users registering and using these services as bitcoin has attracted lots of people on these platforms...
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

What is AML and KYC?
AML: Anti Money Laundering
KYC: Know Your Customer
silverstar43
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

always a satoshi short

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:24:01 PM

They received so many new members over loaded the exchange.
Sadly, you have to wait for them to reopen their doors.
Bitfinex stated they will start accepting new accounts Jan15th.

Please do not buy someone else's account.
Binance posted they will ban any accounts caught doing this and there goes your money.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

The crypto exchanges are finding it difficult to keep up with demand, hence, the need to shut out new users temporarily. The influx of new crypto investors has been unprecedented. I believe they will be allowance for new account signing ups, as soon as the exchanges increase their capacity to contain the demands.
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

I have an account in Coinsmarket but the site is always crashing and i wanted to move to another exchange platform.

The problem is that the must trustables are denying new accounts because there's an unusual number of new users and they don't want the platforms to crush.

So, how can i trade?

You could get a hot wallet and push some or all of your currencies into there until you can get into a more reliable exchange.

Thats most likely I will do.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

recently Bitcoin became the talk of the town!
its gaining a lot of attention from media and general people from last few months then the whole decade itself.
so with lots of traffic from around the glove the server of those trading platform will become victim itself!
thats why they stopped the sign up feature to stop the Apocalypse!
they will soon open up though!
apvmoreira (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

They received so many new members over loaded the exchange.
Sadly, you have to wait for them to reopen their doors.
Bitfinex stated they will start accepting new accounts Jan15th.

Please do not buy someone else's account.
Binance posted they will ban any accounts caught doing this and there goes your money.

There are accounts been sold by 5000 usd....

What are they doing!!??
apvmoreira (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

So, how can i trade?

You could get a hot wallet and push some or all of your currencies into there until you can get into a more reliable exchange.

Thats most likely I will do.

Only a few bucks, no big deal, but thanks anyway.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

the exchange site youve mentioned are postpone the registration form for the new users, because they want to upgrade their system to not crush or make more network traffic in the future, so you better to wait until they will announce that they are accepting new users in their site. or you better to move on some other new trusted exchange site.
hoodi

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

you should follow all possible  trading platforms and create there account just in case and only then think where you wanna trade.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

you should follow all possible  trading platforms and create there account just in case and only then think where you wanna trade.
To avoid the fact that newly created accounts will be used by hackers to steal information from commercial sites, they will not allow new users to register. In part, the number of registrants who have achieved their goals, so that better management of the users is not necessary to register more, but the work of the commercial site is good support for investors.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

They can't handle the load if they don't close the registration for their site at the moment so of course it's a good decision rather than having the site down and caused a lot of people huge losses like the one poloniex caused some months ago. After they upgrade their server then they will open the registration again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

So, how can i trade?
Nowadays, Crypto currency attract more users as it grows and spread in our community. But not all of these users are can be trusted.
As many people start participating in the crypto world, some of them only joined is just to make fraud as they always do. And most of them are considered all newbies. And also, as a trader, are you going to make transaction to  those people who have no enough knowledge to crypto? Ofcourse not isn't it? Because like we always do. We will choose those people who already have knowledge and related to crypto for a easier trading transaction.

404 Not Found
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: