Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:51:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - Is a Trojan?  (Read 475 times)
000JC88 (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

Is Ripple second place a signal that people do not care about Decentralization?
Is Ripple the ultimate Trojan  against the cryptocurrency world and bankers hidden weapon which will kill Bitcoins revolution?
What Ripple does is to support the FIAT currency and Banks, invest to it, is like you invest to FIAT currency. 
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

Is Ripple the ultimate Trojan  against the cryptocurrency world and bankers hidden weapon which will kill Bitcoins revolution?
What Ripple does is to support the FIAT currency and Banks, invest to it, is like you invest to FIAT currency. 

It's a mix of not caring and not understanding I think. Frustrating to see.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

Ripple is not a trojan, but also can not be considered as a cryptocurrency, as it is not decentralized and is closed source.

Don't fall and look at its market cap, it is way beyond what it should be worth.
Seems like a very strong manipulation happened and ripple has been surging really high.

What was really hard to understand, why would the XRP token rise because of Ripple Labs connection with some banks at the eastern side, XRP has no connection to Ripple Labs besided the fact that XRP is being transacted on the Ripple network, and Ripple Labs invented ripple.
Beside that, XRP doesn't have any reason for the recent explode in price.

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

I think Ripple has many manipulation by big people and just curious why Ripple suddenly goes to the moon.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

I think Ripple has many manipulation by big people and just curious why Ripple suddenly goes to the moon.

If you know ripple has a lot of manipulation then you know why it went to the moon as well  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Yukteswar

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

No Ripple is not a Trojan!

Ripple has plans and sees the benefits in becoming decentralized, ore nodes are planned very soon. They understand that decentralizing too soon leads to the wild west scenario of BTC, where perhaps 1000 people hold 90% of BTC wealth.

Ripple understands that there is no getting around the fact that government is a necessary evil and that anarchy is not a good thing. Working within the system has fared man-kind very well and knowing your customer is a GOOD thing. Unless you are a terrorist or drug dealer who wants to remain anonymous so you can avoid discovery and taxation you have nothing to fear from your government.

Ripple will be one of the few cryptos left standing as soon as regulation and global controls take place this year. Get out of all of the criminal and corrupt cryptos now while you have time.

Sri
000JC88 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

No Ripple is not a Trojan!

Ripple has plans and sees the benefits in becoming decentralized, ore nodes are planned very soon. They understand that decentralizing too soon leads to the wild west scenario of BTC, where perhaps 1000 people hold 90% of BTC wealth.

Ripple understands that there is no getting around the fact that government is a necessary evil and that anarchy is not a good thing. Working within the system has fared man-kind very well and knowing your customer is a GOOD thing. Unless you are a terrorist or drug dealer who wants to remain anonymous so you can avoid discovery and taxation you have nothing to fear from your government.

Ripple will be one of the few cryptos left standing as soon as regulation and global controls take place this year. Get out of all of the criminal and corrupt cryptos now while you have time.

Sri

BTC has become very centralized and that's why all the negative with it now. But ripple is centralized from it's nature, how many people have the most of ripples wealth?
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

I agree XRP is the biggest scam we can have in the future,we should realize now what it can do with our community if the XRP dominates the market,i bought mine 6months ago and took a profit with a x10 gains and i dump this coin for the good i dont like the bankers taking place in the market.

XRP for me is a cancer that needs to be destroy before its too late.
000JC88 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

It's a mix of not caring and not understanding I think. Frustrating to see.

Ripple is for the banks, its supports FIAT money buy transfer in a short time wealth. XRP is not relevant with this, is the another part of the whole thing called ripple. A system that support the banks what is it?
000JC88 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

I agree XRP is the biggest scam we can have in the future,we should realize now what it can do with our community if the XRP dominates the market,i bought mine 6months ago and took a profit with a x10 gains and i dump this coin for the good i dont like the bankers taking place in the market.

XRP for me is a cancer that needs to be destroy before its too late.

Is what I think, Ripple is the cancer in the crypto world, well the most obvious cancer... Because other coins which were decentralized now are not, like BTC which has become the opposite for what Satoshi Nakamoto stood for.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

Ripple is not a trojan, but also can not be considered as a cryptocurrency, as it is not decentralized and is closed source.

Don't fall and look at its market cap, it is way beyond what it should be worth.
Seems like a very strong manipulation happened and ripple has been surging really high.

What was really hard to understand, why would the XRP token rise because of Ripple Labs connection with some banks at the eastern side, XRP has no connection to Ripple Labs besided the fact that XRP is being transacted on the Ripple network, and Ripple Labs invented ripple.
Beside that, XRP doesn't have any reason for the recent explode in price.

please stop reporting inaccurate information. you're clueless.

ripple will replace their nodes with attested third-party validating nodes. for every two attested third-party validating nodes which meet consensus agreement rate, uptime, and verification of identity and public attestation, ripple will remove one of their validating nodes until no entity operates a majority of trusted nodes on the XRP Ledger. all of this info is public knowledge, they're extremely transparent. read before you spread false information.

"XRP has no connection to Ripple Labs" 😂

just give up...
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

There are a lot of speculation about this topic, one being that banks buy Ripple to make us to do the same and then they plan to buy btc and eth to try to take control of cryptos. Also I think that we wont have a way to tell if its true.

Ripple is going crazy because everyone wants profit but in the same time, I do not understand why there haven't been a significant pullback for ripple.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

You actually need to do more than this vague expression of opinion to get more expression of facts and engage in an intelligent discussions over the subject matter. The issue again is that the more this issues are raised concerning Ripple the more popular it becomes. I have seen Ripple all over the forum but this direction of discussion is really making me interested in what its really about and would be appreciative if you could expatiate on it.
g___

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

There are a lot of speculation about this topic, one being that banks buy Ripple to make us to do the same and then they plan to buy btc and eth to try to take control of cryptos. Also I think that we wont have a way to tell if its true.

Ripple is going crazy because everyone wants profit but in the same time, I do not understand why there haven't been a significant pullback for ripple.

no, ripple is "going crazy" because banks have confirmed xrp usage, and ripple stated that 3 of the 5 top money transfer companies will be incorporating xrp into their payment flows this year. please learn more before spreading false information.
g___

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

You actually need to do more than this vague expression of opinion to get more expression of facts and engage in an intelligent discussions over the subject matter. The issue again is that the more this issues are raised concerning Ripple the more popular it becomes. I have seen Ripple all over the forum but this direction of discussion is really making me interested in what its really about and would be appreciative if you could expatiate on it.

ripple.com
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

The soaring price for XRP is artificial to then shear hamsters)
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

I think that ripple only serves to prove one thing and that is that greed outweighs most things. People frankly do not care if it's decentralized or run by monkeys, if it goes up in value and they can make money then they will invest in it. Sad but true. Eventually crypto will face a crisis if it cannot shake off such greed.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

They see Ripple as an investment, nothing else. Most people don't know what's behind it.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

Conspiracy theories aside, I do not consider Ripple a cryptocurrency. The first time I read about it I just couldn´t understand why is it included in the same list as true community projects, even those with some private company after them.
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Yes Ripple is a trojan in the cryptoworld and I don't like that people put money again to banksters because expect some profits. This is so against the idea of decentralization and the war agains banks with cryptocurrencies. Banks found the way to take down the whole thing. Greedy people destroy everything  Angry
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: