Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:40:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIPER PLATFORM [ AIRDROP 23 MILLION TOKENS ] CRYPTO Based AD NETWORK  (Read 825 times)
wranvault (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:20:19 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 08:48:18 PM by wranvault

Hi guys, the viper platform dev team is organizing an airdrop of 23 million tokens
                                We are developing the next generation of digital advertising networks, the essosplatform is going to leverage the power
           of blockchain and cryptocurrencies to disrupt the existing digital advertising industry, after years of experience in the field we recognized that using a cryptoconcurrency
                                                   will change the way of doing business between advertising networks, publishers and advertisers.

Everyone with an email address, a WAVES address and who is following us on twitter
                                                                                                will get the airdrop tokens

Project website http://essosplatform.com
                                                                                    (Link to the airdrop form is in the first page)
                                                                                  Twitter page   https://twitter.com/ViperPlatform

Please read the whitepaper
                                                                                            Airdropped Tokens : 23.000.000
                                                                                                  Total supply 55.000.000
                                                                                                   Max supply 55.000.000

What do you think about the logo and the token name? please let us know
                                                                                                 Feel free to ask questions
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

How many are in the team?

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:21:50 AM

too many topics about this?

kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

too many topics about this?

are there other topics about Viper platform? didn't see any....   joined the airdrop, good luck.

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:57:31 AM

Hi guys, the viper platform dev team is organizing an airdrop of 23 million tokens
                                We are developing the next generation of digital advertising networks, the essosplatform is going to leverage the power
           of blockchain and cryptocurrencies to disrupt the existing digital advertising industry, after years of experience in the field we recognized that using a cryptoconcurrency
                                                   will change the way of doing business between advertising networks, publishers and advertisers.

Everyone with an email address, an ethereum address and who is following us on twitter
                                                                                                will get the airdrop tokens

Project website http://essosplatform.com
                                                                                    (Link to the airdrop form is in the first page)
                                                                                  Twitter page   https://twitter.com/ViperPlatform

Please read the whitepaper
                                                                                            Airdropped Tokens : 23.000.000
                                                                                                  Total supply 55.000.000
                                                                                                   Max supply 55.000.000

What do you think about the logo and the token name? please let us know
                                                                                                 Feel free to ask questions

If the airdrop didnt need to donate i think it will be good, since the other airdrop that need to donate will be an useless airdrop

So when will the airdrop start ??
cryptolk

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Participated in Airdrop. Need more details to study to invest. But warmly wish you to success of this project

conanmori2

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

An honest airdrop without donation most airdrop now need to donate to be prioritize but this one is great also a self funded i want to know your team.
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

Good idea for a token, blockchain will be the future for advertising. I like the name of the token I think that the design of the logo needs some polish.  Just followed you on twitter and re-twetted your pinned post. I can make some bounties also if needed. Cheers!
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

Advertising is an highly competitive space especially with google taking all of the digital market and even in the crypto we have adex with a product to finish and adbank and huqo in somewhat similar fields. How is viper different from these and the issues you think adex, adbank and others have which viper has found out to solve?

arthurduong

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

I can not see any info as Team , Roadmap , White paper . Hope to you can update it soon .
Salfuk

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

Im in airdrop also, i think maybe the logo could do with a bit of work gotta get some fangs in there lol
M0ksha

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

participating in airdrop
Happy with no ICO/crowd scale. Waiting for white paper and roadmap to plan further investment
mangodebango

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

I signed up for the airdrop via the submission form but accidently put in the wrong ETH address (one too many letters).

I tried contacting them through the contact page on their site to tell them what happened and gave them my corrected ETH address but they haven't responded so I have no idea if its been fixed.

Their twitter profile doesn't accept DMs and is fairly inactive too.
jounuer

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

23 mln tokens?! Great! Do you have places? Wink
wranvault (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

Thank you, please not that if you submitted before you need to submit again because we moved from ETHEREUM to WAVES.
Jarek111

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

I advice you all to check VPER twitter accoun as airdrop conditions have changed. All need to submit new airdrop request (due to change from ETH to WAVES).
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:45:04 AM

twitter followed and form filled
hope to received token soon
how do I know if I'm qualified for airdrop?

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:06:01 AM

Website is too simple. No Roadmap, no team behind, too rare information. Nothing quality in Whitepaper, I just need more information about your project.
AFBR84

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:29:00 AM

Im in the airdrop too.
Regarding the logo. I would use colours and change the shapes within the triangle...
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

I dont know what has happened to the crypto community nowadays. They are not interested in asking questions or digging some more info on a project but rather just waiting for any airdrops for any token. The team didn't answer me for so many days and i feel neither they are interested in it.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: