Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Close Bitcoin by Bank of America,Zelle Transfer Non-reverse method United States  (Read 193 times)
msdealer (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:23:13 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 02:59:30 AM by msdealer

Closed
Good Evening,

If anyone is looking to sell BTC in USA, I can offer good rates and pay by non-reverse method zelle, goolge zelle formore information.It can transfer from BOA to all the banks in US.You can deal with me by use escrow by visit https://localbitcoins.com/ad/661347/cash-out-your-bitcoins-bank-bank-of-america-and-every-bank-in-us-with-zelle  

Now I need $353 bitcoin.
Looking for good prices and a direct supply of BTC on a weekly basis.  Can buy anywhere from 3-5BTC a week or more.

Message or contact me for further information,  I am old member for several years and not scammer's.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

I am pretty sure that zelle is reversible...
uarebitcoinsbox

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

110% its reversible
Buzzlieve1992

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

So this makes OP a liar which could mean that he is looking to scam others.
msdealer (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:10:41 AM

Please read the official site before assuming zelle is reversible
https://www.zellepay.com/index.php/support/can-i-cancel-a-payment

Can I cancel a payment?
You can only cancel a payment if the recipient hasn’t yet enrolled with Zelle. You can go to your activity page within the Zelle experience, either within your mobile banking app or the Zelle app, choose the payment you want to cancel, and then select “Cancel This Payment.” If your recipient has already enrolled with Zelle, the money is sent directly to your recipient’s bank account and cannot be canceled.
msdealer (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:11:58 AM

There is no way to scam others.Zelle is not responsible for goods or services that are not received or are received but do not meet expectations.

https://www.zellepay.com/index.php/support/im-unsure-about-using-zelle-to-pay-for-goods-or-services-from-someone-i-dont-know

I’m unsure about using Zelle® to pay for goods or services from someone I don’t know. What should I do?
Zelle is a great way to send money to family, friends, and people that you are familiar with such as your personal trainer, babysitter, or a neighbor. If you don’t know the person, or aren’t sure you will get what you paid for (for example, items bought from an on-line bidding or sales site), we recommend you do not use Zelle for these types of transactions. Zelle is not responsible for goods or services that are not received or are received but do not meet expectations.
msdealer (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:22:36 AM

110% its reversible

There are conditions,if you don't have zelle,the payment is send to a email or phone number.It will take 3 days max.If you don't accept the payment,it will be reversible payment.
But if you add your email or phone number to your US bank's zelle to receive money and you request/split the amount from me.There is no way to get the money back.And at the moment of the transfer of place I'll write a reference: "THIS PAYMENT CAN NOT BE CANCELED OR REVERSED".

Following local bitcoin's ID rules,
And I am willing to provide ID with,
MY IDENTIFICATION AND A LETTER WITH THIS. "I ____ (your full name), declare that my fund is legitimate and I am agreeing to transfer money since my account ended in **** (the last four digits of your account)) to _ user from Localbitcoin, state the date of today, with this message: "THIS PAYMENT CAN NOT BE CANCELED OR REVERTED." Buy BTC to __at Localbitcoin ".

0% its reversible
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:23:50 AM

There is no way to scam others.Zelle is not responsible for goods or services that are not received or are received but do not meet expectations.

https://www.zellepay.com/index.php/support/im-unsure-about-using-zelle-to-pay-for-goods-or-services-from-someone-i-dont-know

I’m unsure about using Zelle® to pay for goods or services from someone I don’t know. What should I do?
Zelle is a great way to send money to family, friends, and people that you are familiar with such as your personal trainer, babysitter, or a neighbor. If you don’t know the person, or aren’t sure you will get what you paid for (for example, items bought from an on-line bidding or sales site), we recommend you do not use Zelle for these types of transactions. Zelle is not responsible for goods or services that are not received or are received but do not meet expectations.
There is still the possibility that someone could send a payment via a hacked bank, or zelle account, in which case I can almost guarantee the transaction will be reversed.
msdealer (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

There is still the possibility that someone could send a payment via a hacked bank, or zelle account, in which case I can almost guarantee the transaction will be reversed.

I SAID,
I will Following local bitcoin's ID rules,to provide my ID to prove there is no hacked bank, or zelle account and every time I use online bank zelle ,there is sms send to my phone,no one could ever crack the phone

MY IDENTIFICATION AND A LETTER WITH THIS. "I ____ (your full name), declare that my fund is legitimate and I am agreeing to transfer money since my account ended in **** (the last four digits of your account)) to _ user from Localbitcoin, state the date of today, with this message: "THIS PAYMENT CAN NOT BE CANCELED OR REVERTED." Buy BTC to __at Localbitcoin ".

0% its reversible
msdealer (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

The zelle US bank transfer is the same like Western Union and Moneygram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: