Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:14:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any way to transfer money from US Crypto Exchange to India? like Perfect Money?  (Read 118 times)
VickyS (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

I have few coins on a US Exchange but don't know how should i be withdrawing and transferring funds to Indian Bank Account safely!
Anyone using Perfect Money\MoneyGram\Neteller to send funds from abroad to India ?
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

I have few coins on a US Exchange but don't know how should i be withdrawing and transferring funds to Indian Bank Account safely!
Anyone using Perfect Money\MoneyGram\Neteller to send funds from abroad to India ?

Quite simple , register in Coinsecure / zebpay , verify yourself and withdraw to your bank .
Other solution trade your coin in Localbitcoins for Cash / Bank withdrawal IMPS
or you can exchange with me if you like and get paid in Bank INR .

VickyS (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

Thanks BlackShadow..this will help..Ill plan to move coins the way suggested in near future. Right now i think i might be needing withdrawal of some funds from there to India and was trying to find ways for that. Saw Perfect Money as one and was thinking if that is reliable and being used by people here to move funds to India
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: