Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selfkey (KEY), TheKey (TKY) or Civic (CVC), which one will be the winner?  (Read 1539 times)
ceremonita

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Just compare Selfkey and TheKey.

I trust Selfkey more, TheKey copied the idea of Selfkey that means they don't have creativity to improve the project in the future if other teams don't do it.

But, Chinese knows how to hype any project up, so the price may be higher then SelfKey.

So I'll invest both, one for $$$ one for the future.

The major difference in TheKey is the NEO structure of it. Nothing else. I don't think these teams have different things too much. They're very similar. CVC has the advantage of being first I believe.
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

I am preparing to invest in Thekey because the potential of this project is highly appreciated and very difficult to buy. I'm sure Thekey will be very hot tomorrow because the ICO focus will focus on this huge project and the starting price on the x10 exchange
BitcoinPhilipp28

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Selfkey ICO sold out after 11 Minutes. Gonna be at Kucoin TOMORROW. crazy.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

If all goes as planned, SelfKey will be listed on Kucoin in little over an hour.

If you are thinking about creating an account on the exchange, feel free to use my referral link:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3IGjK

Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

I`m participated on the KYC.legal ICO, because I finde the Concept interesting and I like Coins/Tokens wich gave me the Opportunity to generate a passiv income.

https://kyc.legal
jama2905

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:22:21 PM

SelfKey has the most potential if they attain their roadmap targets. It's much more powerful than Civic with selfkey you can even apply for citizenship in various countries. I'm wary of anything NEO based as NEO is indivisible how can it be traded efficiently?
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

Thanks for the nice analysis of all three. Selfkey is already up any times
from ICO prices. Got some selfkey.
SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

I've chosen TheKey(TKY) and Selfkey(KEY) my next crypto in my portfolio.
Thanks! I like the NEO structure and China tokens.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

Just compare Selfkey and TheKey.
I trust Selfkey more, TheKey copied the idea of Selfkey that means they don't have creativity to improve the project in the future if other teams don't do it.

Exactly, and the project of TheKey is crap, i prefer selfkey instead of the other copycat.

This is almost the same thing tha that happened with Dadi - SOMN; only that this is pretty different since they copied the entire project.

I do not know, but why the fuck do they have similiar names? They are not even original at all.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Any thoughts about ontology.networks?

Woodies

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

I‘m in selfkey invested and think its the most better token than thekey. I did the kyc of both tokens and selfkey did perform much better than thekey. Thekey was absolutely chaos and their tech seems not really faithful. In addition there was this topic about copied contents in the whitepaper. All in all selfkey seems to me the much better project.

Here are some of the differences between selfkey and the key which was posted from an selfkey telegram admin:

TheKey is focused on China ID, although Chinese were not eligible to participate in the sale.
Unlike TheKey, SelfKey has an ID/KYC working technology used by several fintech startups and token sales such as Airswap, Aditus and Polymath. SelfKey ID wallet, besides securely access ID documents, also supports ETH and any ERC-20 token.
Main advantage in my own opinion: The SelfKey marketplace!
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

In my opinion none of them will become mainster. Big projects that do a lot of more stuff are adding ID verification to their platforms. Stratis and ICON already ahve this.
Alcarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

I‘m in selfkey invested and think its the most better token than thekey. I did the kyc of both tokens and selfkey did perform much better than thekey. Thekey was absolutely chaos and their tech seems not really faithful. In addition there was this topic about copied contents in the whitepaper. All in all selfkey seems to me the much better project.

Here are some of the differences between selfkey and the key which was posted from an selfkey telegram admin:

TheKey is focused on China ID, although Chinese were not eligible to participate in the sale.
Unlike TheKey, SelfKey has an ID/KYC working technology used by several fintech startups and token sales such as Airswap, Aditus and Polymath. SelfKey ID wallet, besides securely access ID documents, also supports ETH and any ERC-20 token.
Main advantage in my own opinion: The SelfKey marketplace!

You are doing no justice to the matter... TheKey actually has working product under CHinaGoverment in 2 cities, with many more about to be signed for... this brings nearly 250 million people already under TheKey product of ID stuff.

Thats huge, that is nearly the size of US population...

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

I don't know why one of them only can win you see multiple of every other coin out there therefore I am gonna go against the grain and say all 3 will succeed because identities are important and they have one of the biggest if not the biggest use case in the world. I wish to see all 3 succeed because success for them means success for blockchain!

I agree the market is big enough to contain them all. but if I must vote, it would be for the one with the ability to extend its reach to solve other legal related issues to cater for copyrights integrity and genuine data exchange contracts.
Nyx.Insure

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:37:52 AM

We are very small compared to Civic but we offer actually distributed identity mining (not just some centralized company holding your private key)
https://nyx.insure/
I_See_Stars

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

I would like KEY gonna be. But TKY seems more active and probably will do their stuff earlier. Definitly not CVC Smiley
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

I think Selfkey is a better bet and team... but then again TheKey does have a lot of buzz. Hopefully good quality will speak through for KEY.
Midoproj

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

I was looking to invest myself today. However, I didn't think that civic was garbage, assumed they'd have first mover's advantage, so why is everybody downgrading them in such a manner??

Really undecided though, thought about splitting my position in both TheKey and SelfKEy (diversification, lower speculative risk...)
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

I chose TheKey (TKY). I think that out of these three, TKY has the most perspective and chances to grow seriously this year.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Selfkey is aimed at a broader market, desktop application can also be used as a wallet. It is also focused on Asian demographics. Civic is more focused on reusable KYC, and has a working phone app which will soon be used for reusable full kyc services.

Selfkey's idea behind Civic is that your identity can only be accessed through biometrics (face or fingerprint), this doesn’t happen with selfkey which you need a username and password to access
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: