Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:43:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selfkey (KEY), TheKey (TKY) or Civic (CVC), which one will be the winner?  (Read 1539 times)
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Right now it seems to me that I have not really bothered anyone. They are losing everyone. The large lobbies were all set against the cryptorvolution
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

It is true that it is a black period. But trust the market will start running again.
Selfkey in my opinion is the winning one
Aion Sigma

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

2. An assumption is - the party you interact with will need to be also enrolled on the platform. E.g.: if you have a SSI with Selfkey and you need to interact with party X - if party X itself does not have a Selfkey SSI then you are stuck.
3. A further assumption is that there will be widespread adoption....ain't ever going to happen. All fintech or companies requiring KYC or AML compliance - need to do independently - especially if they are operating under a strict jurisdiction /regulatory framework. Large fintechs would want participation and influence in the design of the algorithms and mechanisms. To make matters worse - smart contracts are still considered experimental so, which multi-billion corporate would leave their reputation to chance? Some ICOs might use these solutions, but I don't see any fintechs who would take the plunge.

Lastly - most of them use blockchain/DLT as a facade for some new cutting edge innovation. Rather, they can be achieved with "traditional" technology. The only difference is - you, as the end user will have to purchase their specific token to interact with the platform.

There is universal resolver in the works which is working towards a global standard and interoperability. https://medium.com/decentralized-identity/a-universal-resolver-for-self-sovereign-identifiers-48e6b4a5cc3c

None of these players are on this project. My bet is that you should be looking at Veres one, Uport and Sovrin.

Here's the spec:
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-spec/

We are trying to figure out which technology to invest in...

Thanks.

Infact, I am currently working with and trying to implement a Sovrin solution - that's why I think these 3 current solutions are only in it for the $$$$...they lack substance as far as true DID/SSI solutions are concerned.
The people behind these projects are opportunistic alright as they have realized the KYC/AML/ID management to be a major bane...and now capitalized on it  Wink

KYC/AML/ID is a real pain. We are giving uPort and Sovrin a deeper look. Now our PoC is with uPort. How do you interface from web to Sovrin / Hyperledger? The KYC data needs to be loaded from an app and stored. We think p2p like functionality on data storage should be used. How do you handle private key storage? What do you think of the Sovrin token? The fact that government issued IDs are in question could slow down adoption a lot. Do you see that a trusted authority here could be a bank?
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

A project like this requires government backing and so far only THEKEY has got links to the government and is actually rolling it out in various provinces. NEO is a great platform so this is going to be the best option out of the three

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
ktg19910088

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:06:36 AM

Hi I am Korean.
I anticipate thekey's victory.
Thekey has a big partner called neo.
There is a clear market.
It is very stable.
Thekey is preparing to enter the world market.
It was not listed on the major exchanges.
Chinese market opening buff remains.

good luck!
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

With the present situation of the market, we cannot simply conclude which one is better and which one is not. So all of them built some community and people are supporting those coins the market when we check their daily volumes. I hope all of them has the ability to secure a significant mark in the crypto world.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

The key is good, the ceo is an award winning lady, a hero in her homeland in China. The key is to do with identity although there is no test net until like end of year so it’s longterm hold. I think it will take off in long run
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

I got myself Selfkey or Thekey. The one which is on kucoin. Maybe both of them are on kucoin.
Thanks for explaining their differences, actually I'd get CVC if I 'd made more research. Anyway I like the concept, they all are kinda winners
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

Hi I am Korean.
There is a clear market.
It is very stable.

good luck!
I still have strong belief in TKY because this is one of the best projects in January 2018. I think TKY will definitely enter big markets in the earliest time because TKY prices have dropped a lot recently and this is a very good opportunity for you to buy now because of me. I believe TKY will soon reach $ 1 this year. Just keep TKY and you can become a millionaire
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

Hi I am Korean.
There is a clear market.
It is very stable.

good luck!
I still have strong belief in TKY because this is one of the best projects in January 2018. I think TKY will definitely enter big markets in the earliest time because TKY prices have dropped a lot recently and this is a very good opportunity for you to buy now because of me. I believe TKY will soon reach $ 1 this year. Just keep TKY and you can become a millionaire
This is what should be the capitalization of the coin, so that it reaches such a value? I think this is unlikely, but I think the price of $ 0.1 we can eventually see.

jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:13:07 AM

All these coins are featured in this video for top altcoins in May 2018. I think identity project will play an important role in blockchain industry.

https://bestcrypto.tv/1427/top-altcoins-for-may-2018/
mithuz

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

And the winner is Civic CVC. With Civic, all your personal information is encoded and encrypted on your phone using the Civic Secure Identity App, and you can share it safely and smoothly with any organization or website that is a Civic partner. In this way, IDV can be done much faster and more smoothly, and Civic never actually sees your personal data; only you can the service provider do.

https://medium.com/faast/is-civic-cvc-a-good-long-term-buy-e09060122e94
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: