Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.12 btc loan, Big Business!!  (Read 183 times)
danultimate (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

Hello.

I'm about to launch a descentralized coin and platform specifically for use in one of the most lucrative sectors of today's economy. there is nothing like this on the market right now and I believe it will be an exciting and profitable investment. I'm looking for a BTC or ETH loan to cover the development cost of the platform, the coin is ready, which I aim to repay in two months, I will give tokens as collateral.

Best regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

Hello.

I'm about to launch a descentralized coin and platform specifically for use in one of the most lucrative sectors of today's economy. there is nothing like this on the market right now and I believe it will be an exciting and profitable investment. I'm looking for a BTC or ETH loan to cover the development cost of the platform, the coin is ready, which I aim to repay in two months, I will give tokens as collateral.

Best regards.

Are you able to give anything else as a collateral then these tokens, ( as they are essentially worthless at the moment, as anyone can simply make an ERC20 token(?)). You're also giving almost no information, and are simply using alot of buzzwords. Makes me pretty suspicious and anxious about your project.

I doubt anyone will give you a loan for them.

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

Hello.

Best regards.

Sounds like youre not even trying to build a platform. Sounds more like youre trying to scam users out of their coins for something unless. If you do not have the funds to even start it up yourself to prove to people it can be a legit thing, no one isnt going to be interested.
Tenten92

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

Hello.

Best regards.
Your information is unknown.
What proves us about your project?
You can talk about it more clearly
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

Hello.

Best regards.

You are about to launch a token (not a coin yet) and a platform (?). So if you are ready, why do you want the funds?
That means that you are not ready at all, not even close to "ready". Thus your Collateral is something that doesn't even exist. A total zero.

You understand that you will not get a Loan here, right?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███