Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any projects or upcoming ICO related to the hotel industry?  (Read 129 times)
max.trekker (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

As a digital nomad, i travel around the world frequently, living in different apartments and hotels all the time. I cannot afford to buy real estate in each of these places so i was hoping that there would come up an ICO which would let you invest in a hotel chain.

For example, a similar project to this.

1. Fund raising through ICO
2. Buy one apartment in for example Barcelona and one in Moscow for the ICO funds.
3. Have a booking platform where people who owns HotelToken can lock up some of their tokens to reserve days in the apartment. Then your tokens are released after a year.
4. People who dont want to use their space a current year could stake their tokens to others who want to use it, if nobody of the HotelToken holders want to use it then it could be rented on AirBNB.

Or are there any projects which would allow for such a platform, where a group of people can come together and buy an apartment that they later will use (live in for a certain amount of days each year).

A few related project from my research is, Atlant, LockChain and now brickblock but those seems more for investing in property that you wont live in?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: