Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sluts in crypto...  (Read 244 times)
StepStoneMadness (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

Who is sick of all the sluts in crypto?

I'm talking about all the ass clowns that have youtube channels that will "show you the way" and at the same time, they pimp their btc address for tips. If they were so smart, they would take their own advice and make money.

Just a couple sluts in this space...how many more sluts are there?

1. ty zen and his co-slut leon fu
2. tits for tips or should i say useless crypto slut
3. meister burger burger meister...what a loser!

...and don't forget all the sluts from india.

If you have to jump in your car to do a video teaching the crypto world how to make money, you are a slut.

If you video in your bathroom, you are a slut.

If you have a btc address on your facebook page, youtube channel etc... you are a slut.

If you charge anyone, you are a slut.

...this space is full of sluts. Do your due diligence and run from anyone that is a slut.

Satoshi never charged anyone. He gave us a gift and you sluts are useless.

cheers!
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

I'm talking about all the ass clowns that have youtube channels that will "show you the way" and at the same time, they pimp their btc address for tips. If they were so smart, they would take their own advice and make money.

If you have to jump in your car to do a video teaching the crypto world how to make money, you are a slut.

If you have a btc address on your facebook page, youtube channel etc... you are a slut.

...this space is full of sluts. Do your due diligence and run from anyone that is a slut.

cheers!

I do not necessarily agree with you. It is fine to charge for services, advice and work as long as is good and professional as it is fine to give it for free. You don´t call your lawyer, accountant nor developers sluts, they make their living.

StepStoneMadness (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

cheers!

I do not necessarily agree with you. It is fine to charge for services, advice and work as long as is good and professional as it is fine to give it for free. You don´t call your lawyer, accountant nor developers sluts, they make their living.

I do call lawyers sluts.

What services are you talking about? Show me that you made 10 million and then we can talk.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

cheers!
No one is forcing You to use their services. If You have enough sense to realize that they are just making money, good for You. Go your own way. Invest in the crypt, make a profit and be happy!

emoji00

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

cheers!

Satoshi probably did not charge anyone, but don´t really know as his / her identity is undisclosed, so by your definition could be a "slut". It is fair that people charge for their work.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

well this is internet for you if you do not like it you can just turn of that video and never  watch that channel again
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

It is normal. Too many people tries to find their place in the world. Especially funny is to listen to someone who dont know what means "hashing algo" and who think that IOTA is on blockchain or something like that - to hear from these people what crypto is.
Maybe it is better Grin

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

there is a lot of new kids on the block starting youtube, telegram, twitter channels with suggestions what to do in cryptoland. I do follow couple of oldschoolers as cobain, dj thistle,  crypto ed, bitcoin dad... would never change them for nothing. Guess i am oldschool too. Good luck with trading i guess.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

There are a lot of such “advisors” , I agree with that. However, you have to count only on yourself - sort out a little and and try to make a long term forecasts.
GreenCrypto9

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:02:30 AM

I focus on what makes me money and ignore the rest.  Loads of good information out there,, that's where I'll gravitate to.
StepStoneMadness (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

It is normal. Too many people tries to find their place in the world. Especially funny is to listen to someone who dont know what means "hashing algo" and who think that IOTA is on blockchain or something like that - to hear from these people what crypto is.
Maybe it is better Grin

so true. i just wanted to make a thread about these people. it chaps my butt to see all these clueless "experts" corrupting what the blockchain was meant for.
StepStoneMadness (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

crypto slut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Q6Gd0LNGA
wklt2002

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

You said it yourself about the youtubers; tips. Nobody forces you to give them money, they just leave their address for people who want to support them because they think the youtuber is doing a good job/giving good advice.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

cheers!

I think you're just jealous about their income, they're making their living on nothing and you have to work hard for that. Dude, the world is made of this "sluts" and it runs by them. The herd needs their preachers, you'll understand one day.
emoji00

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

Maybe it is better Grin

so true. i just wanted to make a thread about these people. it chaps my butt to see all these clueless "experts" corrupting what the blockchain was meant for.

I understand your point, but it is great that some clueless people lead other clueless people into this, because eventually their money will be passed to people with a better and more discerning criteria.  Grin
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

cheers!

I do call lawyers sluts.

What services are you talking about? Show me that you made 10 million and then we can talk.

Lawyers were probably the worse example one could make - Lol - they not only are sluts but they are criminal sluts. Cheesy A better example could be the plumber who comes to repair your toilet because you can't fix it yourself. He has the full right of not doing it for free.
As for all the people who publish their BTC addresses hoping someone sends them money I would not call them sluts. Beggars is more appropriate.
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

cheers!

You come across as an extremely bitter person mate. Theyre not sluts for asking for donations and asking for a donation is not charging either. It's called a donation as it is optional. I dont know who any of the channels you mention are so I have no need to stick up for them, just saying.

You say Satoshi gave the tech for free, do you not think that, if Satoshi is a person, they are extremely wealthy from the rise in BTC? They didnt just GIVE the technology, the created it and will have pocketed a substantial amount of money for releasing it in the way they have.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

I personally find many of the videos entertaining and nothing wrong with making a living out of crypto but I also believe that EVERYONE watching anyone in a video should have a brain and use it to do their own due diligence and not just blindly follow the CRAIG GRANTS and TREVON JAMESES of Youtube, only to get rekt because they are pimping their referral links and that crypto chick, all the men blindly following her because she shows off her boobs. Come on, let us all grow up and use your brains. Indian Pump and dump groups, referral link Spam on Youtube and Facebook by so called internet marketers turned crypto gurus is giving a bad face to crypto. Just go watch those who have some proper knowledge and sense and then take it all with a pinch of salt and do your own research.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀