Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ICO] Kionex (KIX) - Revolutionary Cryptocurrency 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 625 times)
Kionex (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:35:16 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:48:42 PM by Kionex

TOTAL COIN SUPPLY: 10 180 992 KIX

PRIVATE & FREE

Kionex strives to become a prominent representative of the decentralised cryptocurrency market, Kionex will aim for the Top digital/crypto currency exchange markets and monitors such as Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Coinmarketcap and others. In the long terms Kionex will also aim for partnerships with established firms and companies. We might be decentralised but we'll be interesting because we offer fast & free transactions and an unique userfriendly experience for the average daily consumer with KIX Debit Cards and in 5-7 years transaction hardware for instant mobile transactions in store which makes it very interesting for major established firms to partner up with especially because KIX is a cryptocurrencie and companies haven't found their way in the crypto industry yet. That is why we are working on Kionex (KIX) the First fast & free in transactions decentralised digital currency and stock coin while maintaining complete privacy between KIX sender and receiver - Kix doesn't have scale issues which result in high fees because there are no fees therefore you can't mine KIX which means no third party profiting of your transaction, the way that Kionex profits off of this is due to that Kionex has 100.000 KIX which is locked for 5 years in an escrow, after 5 years we can access 10.000 KIX per month to prevent market saturation from happening, more information on this will follow in our upcoming whitepaper. The reason why we've decided to not allow mining and participate in the blockchain is because the blockchain can never be accepted within major firms such as banks or companys such as Nike which is one of our long term goals, to be globally accepted and to be daily consumer friendly - more details will be given in our whitepaper.

Visit us at https://kionex.tech

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

I can't access the website, please check again
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

Yes, the site can not be really connected. if you would have checked the site without starting the topic. I haven't tried it again.
DJProxy666

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

https://www.kionex.tech
I can open the site without problems? Can some give an opinion please, thank you Smiley
Kionex (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

BitcoinTalk's forum backend screwed up the link it's https:// and BTCT changed it towards http://https:// which obviously doesn't exist.

www.Kionex.tech is our only and official website.
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

I have looked at your website and are very interested to follow the progress of this project.
when can you finish the whitepaper?
if you need indonesian translator please pm me Wink
Kionex (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

I have looked at your website and are very interested to follow the progress of this project.
when can you finish the whitepaper?
if you need indonesian translator please pm me Wink

Our whitepaper will be available next week.
Thank you for the offer, we'll consider it when we decide to add multiple languages to our main website.
mr.teacher

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

Please add the roadmap to the main page guys.
giamakim

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

checked your website Smiley

do you also inform over social media?

good luck
Kionex (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

checked your website Smiley

do you also inform over social media?

good luck

In short terms we've decided to go with twitter, and a public discord channel aswell.
Updates will follow.

Please add the roadmap to the main page guys.

Next week.
DonaldXo

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

Hello! Very interesting project!
And then there's the company's Bounty? I would like to participate!
Kionex (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:08:59 PM

Hello! Very interesting project!
And then there's the company's Bounty? I would like to participate!

Thank you and good question!
Bounty specifics will be released soon and is devided in 3 stages.
DOUBLEKAY11

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

Yea, checked the site out, looks ok. Will wait to read up the white paper and hopefully be part of Bounty.
Good luck guys.
Kionex (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

Yea, checked the site out, looks ok. Will wait to read up the white paper and hopefully be part of Bounty.
Good luck guys.

Thank you.
GenjiOW

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

I've purchased about 5000 KIX, project looks promising and their approach to become mainstream sounds more logic then most coins.

Edit: I also like the fact that there are only about 10 mill coins.
Kionex (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

I've purchased about 5000 KIX, project looks promising and their approach to become mainstream sounds more logic then most coins.

Edit: I also like the fact that there are only about 10 mill coins.

We appreciate your investment & feedback.
Kionex (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

Bump.
liberox

Activity: 326
Merit: 8

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

KIONEX SIDE EFFECTS:

Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, or constipation may occur. Diarrhea may occur less frequently. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

To prevent constipation, eat a diet adequate in fiber, drink plenty of water, and exercise, unless otherwise directed by your doctor. Severe constipation can become very serious. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for help in selecting a laxative (non-sorbitol type).

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
niazzy

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

what is the minimum to purchase kix?
Kionex (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:12:14 AM

0.01 BTC at the moment.