Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ahashpool - alt coin payout question  (Read 282 times)
romajc (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

Right now I am being paid in BTC although I would prefer LTC.

My question is, if I change my wallet to LTC, when the alt coins are auto exchanged, will they be converted alt coins > BTC > LTC (accruing more fees) or will it be alt coins > LTC (lower fees than BTC)?

Thanks in advanced.  I guess this question can apply to most pools but I am using ahash at the moment.

Searched but could not find answers.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malthrax

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

Right now I am being paid in BTC although I would prefer LTC.

My question is, if I change my wallet to LTC, when the alt coins are auto exchanged, will they be converted alt coins > BTC > LTC (accruing more fees) or will it be alt coins > LTC (lower fees than BTC)?

Thanks in advanced.  I guess this question can apply to most pools but I am using ahash at the moment.

Searched but could not find answers.

This is a mining pool that auto-exchange all earnings to BTC. This pool will auto allocate hash power to the current most profitable coins in each algorithm. All mining is pegged to exchange prices.

No registration is required. Pool will auto convert all your earnings to BTC without exception. Payouts are made to the BTC address you mine with as your username.

Neo-Geo

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

If you fail to correctly set the currency to BTC, you will not receive anything. -source: https://www.ahashpool.com/

I see your concern tho and would choose LTC over BTC too, as I do at MPH, if it were an option at Ahash.
Martimus

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

Sorry to hijack this thread.. Im just unsure if Im misunderstanding something.. Try and take a look at the image link
https://ibb.co/jVb9E6

Im using the autoswitching to mine the most profitable coin, but if you look at the image it switches from Mona and Verge to Unitus which gives far less in BTC.. Am I seeing this the wrong way?

ryen123

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

Sorry to hijack this thread.. Im just unsure if Im misunderstanding something.. Try and take a look at the image link

Im using the autoswitching to mine the most profitable coin, but if you look at the image it switches from Mona and Verge to Unitus which gives far less in BTC.. Am I seeing this the wrong way?

Unitus is a merged-mined coin when mining lyra2v2 coins such as mona/verge. Its just extra profit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: