Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My bitcoins had not arrived  (Read 179 times)
enendad (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

I send Bitcoins from three hours ago from binance to cryptopia, and still did not arrive, so I just do? Are you there was the same problem? why?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HODL_guy

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

Do you see unconfirmed TX to your address? If yes, just wait it to confirm.

If there is no TX, you need to wait more time for it to appear, sometimes exchange delay withdrawals.

enendad (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

Yes, I see, is this a problem with Cryptopia? Recently its negative topic a lot!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sorinslv

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:14:47 AM

thank god that you didnt withdraw from coinhouse.eu in 1 month you will received coins or not.
gempil

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

Be patient for a while easy to get to the destination address.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

Can you show transaction id?
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

if you send Bitcoin with low fee it will take more time to confirm in Bitcoin network. Some days back I also send with low fee it's take more than 3 days to confirm in Bitcoin network.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
enendad (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

I also experienced the same incident as you though in a different exchangger and it happened before the new year yesterday and until now my coin has not yet arrived and some where.
Thank you very much have to, slow means that other issues in addition to the increased volume of it? This is a worrying problem.

enendad (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

Can you show transaction id?
Thank you very much, I have received, it is very slow.

tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

I also have experienced the same thing with you, wait sooner or later will arrive at the destination maybe there is a little problem only takes more time
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

Check your unconfirmed TX, if it is unconfirm then just wait until change. Sometimes when you do transaction with low fee, your transaction will very slow. So be patient
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

Check your unconfirmed TX, if it is unconfirm then just wait until change. Sometimes when you do transaction with low fee, your transaction will very slow. So be patient
I doubt it that this is still a problem to the OP.

You replied almost 4 months already and the reply is clear that there's a network congestion that time so OP is just rushing and can't wait by that time.

This thread must be closed.
Zakifon

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:00:55 AM

Wait a day, if not come email to tech support and explain the situation. Me once the transaction went 5 days
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:37:26 AM

Check TX for the first time. If it has already passed, then check the purse address. If he is true and there is no money, write to support cryptopia

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:56:55 PM

I doubt it that this is still a problem to the OP.

You replied almost 4 months already and the reply is clear that there's a network congestion that time so OP is just rushing and can't wait by that time.

This thread must be closed.

They never learn... They don't even consider checking the date before shitposting.
What they do best is drag dead threads to post their shitty shit to feed their sig. campaign greed.
Even they will rewind OPs transaction to pending and go back to January so that they can say something shit to increase their post count.

Kick my ass if I'm wrong.  Lips sealed

@OP
If you ever come to bitcointalk again then don't forget to lock this thread. It will help to prevent at least one spam post, though the pages will grow a lot until you come back.  Angry
Mamaferty12

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

See if you have TX in your address. If you don't have one probably something wrong happened, try to contact them, If there is TX then wait 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: